religion

Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, Happy Face said:

The new churches those catholic priests got relocated to will surely make them pray for forgiveness though.  Worthy punishment.

Bending over backwards innit. :D

16 minutes ago, ewerk said:

You've refused to address my point that more people in this country identify with no religion than with Christianity, including yourself. But you are imposing Christian beliefs on the public when the majority don't agree with them. 

I'm imposing nothing on anyone.

This is as simple as it gets.

I'm against ALL people having to change their ways because it offends others religious belief's.

If people want to have their own communities to do their own things for their own purposes on their own private places, then fine.

It shouldn't be forced upon people who do not share it and people who do not share it should not be required to step aside for it, whatever the religion is and it's ways.

Just now, wolfy said:

I'm against ALL people having to change their ways because it offends others religious belief's.

If people want to have their own communities to do their own things for their own purposes on their own private places, then fine.

It shouldn't be forced upon people who do not share it and people who do not share it should not be required to step aside for it, whatever the religion is and it's ways.

Which is perfectly fine. But no one is imposing their religion on the public. It's not happening and you know that it isn't happening because you can't come up with a single example. You're just a daft racist.

1 minute ago, wolfy said:

Give us an example of when someone's religious beliefs have been forced upon you?

Just now, Park Life said:

Made up. All of it!!

Imposing its ways upon us. Explaining the world we live in. Making things work. Pure eevehill

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Which is perfectly fine. But no one is imposing their religion on the public. It's not happening and you know that it isn't happening because you can't come up with a single example. You're just a daft racist.

Actually, religion is being imposed on us. By Christians, everywhere you look.

25 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Actually, religion is being imposed on us. By Christians, everywhere you look.

Louis CK's recent stand up had a funny bit on the christian calender the other religions bow to.  Worth a watch.

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I remember the days when Parky's madness was limited to there being Aliens in Area 51. 

It's not looking good when your beliefs are on a par with Wolfy

:lol:

You can find me defending Islamics for years in various threads...

Edited by Park Life

On 13/02/2015 at 11:26 AM, Park Life said:

There's no mystery here. The corporate owned media are at war with Islam. The vast maj of the terrorism in America is carried out by non-muslims who acc for about 4% iirc. :lol:

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Think they're scapegoating Islam rather than warring with them. Good distraction from everything else.

Yeah scapegoating. There is a spillover from the unquestioning Israel support also.