Fulham vs Newcastle at Craven Cottage

Andrew

Prediction  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hope nobody thinks that XI is going to walk the league like everyone's been predicting. Soft as shit up top, dubious defending, midfield completely bereft of ideas. Even Sels looked questionable. Only Ritchie really emerged with credit. Perez was especially horrible. It's time for fucking graft Ayoze lad, not cute flicks and pathetic tumbles. If you've not figured that out yet maybe it's better if you go now.

On the other hand, reffing that atrocious is going to even out over the course of the season. We were definitely good value for the draw and should've had it.

Proverbial reality check.

Two clear penalties, but we were in the whole pretty shite. No balance to our attack and our defense was weak. In all his games for us I've not seen enough from Lascelles to convince me he's a good defender let alone worthy of captaincy. Talk is cheap.

What a terrible ref. Trying to adopt a cavalier laid back style that top competent refs adopt whilst getting just about everything wrong

We're going to have to put up with wannabe stars and generally incompetent officials.

I hope they don't think tonight's idiot excuses the wrong team being chosen and the general shitness of our play.

Need another physical striker in to cover Mitro. Bit uneasy with Lascelles being captain because I'm not convinced he has the ability to be a mainstay. Anita on the wing, just no. Ayoze was pathetic, if he plays anything like that again before the end of the window just get shot of him

Are we sure we don't want those two players from Real Madrid along with cash for Sissoko? We need to see and find players who can make a difference. I am still positive that Perez and Mitro will be alright. Matt Ritchie is one...we need to find more.

My worst nightmare didn't materialize ............ Parker didn't score the winning goal.

I had to settle for a bad dream!

At no time did we look like league winners, and I don't want to hear moans about penalties not given.

Gayle and Perez ................lightweight, and neither posed much of a goal-scoring threat.

Of the new boys only Ritchie looked like a good buy.

I'd like to know why Hanley started ahead of Mbemba who was on the bench.

Back to the drawing board Rafael you got the Fulham blueprint wrong.