Fulham vs Newcastle at Craven Cottage

Andrew

Prediction  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're talking about where he is now, or you and Holden McGroin were though. Why would a 30 year old go and play in a shit league on a comparatively shit contract if he thought he could cut it? He knows he's been sussed and has took the easy option. Lascelles looked head and shoulders above him at the back end of last season as well. And his whole NUFC career has been played after an 'injury layoff'. Anyone who rates him is fucking clueless

Tbf, if it was between moving to Oregon with my millions or moving to Wolverhampton or Barnsley to keep playing in a more competitive league I know which one I would choose

It'll be 4 years of piss, weed and bbqs and playing in his comfort zone in a great climate. Fuck Barnsley tbh

He'll also get another nickname, can't see the yanks calling him 'Tayls'. He'll probably be called 'vacant Steve', 'Forrest Gump', 'OG Limey guy' or something?

He'll also get another nickname, can't see the yanks calling him 'Tayls'. He'll probably be called 'vacant Steve', 'Forrest Gump', 'OG Limey guy' or something?

Or Injured Steve perhaps, as Alex alludes