Fulham vs Newcastle at Craven Cottage

Andrew

Prediction  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, nobody is predicting a loss.

@@Christmas Tree is that your actual prediction? (I'm guessing you couldn't vote in the poll because you're on tapatalk.)

(Noelie's nightmare isn't what he predicted in the poll)

Edited by The Fish

So far, nobody is predicting a loss.

@@Christmas Tree is that your actual prediction? (I'm guessing you couldn't vote in the poll because you're on tapatalk.)

(Noelie's nightmare isn't what he predicted in the poll)

It is and no I can't.

While I'm not as positive as I was last time around, I'm really looking forward to watching the game live on telly, getting to know the new faces and seeing how they actually perform in a competitive game.

And seeing what Rafas preferred 11 is (subject to injuries).

It is and no I can't.

While I'm not as positive as I was last time around, I'm really looking forward to watching the game live on telly, getting to know the new faces and seeing how they actually perform in a competitive game.

And seeing what Rafas preferred 11 is (subject to injuries).

You're not as positive as you were last time round, but you're predicting a 5-1 win? Never change CT, never change.

I wouldn't anticipate there to be a settled 1st 11 though; our games again Liverpool & Man City were the first without rotation for over a hundred games for Rafa. (I think, I may have the fixtures wrong, but the point remains)

You're not as positive as you were last time round, but you're predicting a 5-1 win? Never change CT, never change.

I wouldn't anticipate there to be a settled 1st 11 though; our games again Liverpool & Man City were the first without rotation for over a hundred games for Rafa. (I think, I may have the fixtures wrong, but the point remains)

I'm not positive because the likes of Tiote, Townsend, Sisokko, Gini etc arnt playing and I know little about the replacements.

1st game you gotta go with blind faith though :lol:

I'm not positive because the likes of Tiote, Townsend, Sisokko, Gini etc arnt playing and I know little about the replacements.

WHAT?

You did see Sissoko and Gini last season didnt you? I cant say play because they didnt. They mugged a fucking job off someone.

I'm sure they would both be good in the championship.

:lol:

I really don't understand you. You kept calling for Ferguson to start despite having nowt more than gut instinct to base that on, now you're not excited about the new players for the Championship despite seeing nowt of them.

You said that you got excited about Cabaye because everyone else did and now, when everyone's telling you that Ritchie is going to be mint in the Championship, you're not taking the same insight on board?

Despite all of this negativity from you, you're predicting a 5-1 away win.

Can you not see why everyone thinks you're a contrarian?

Edited by The Fish

Sissoko couldnt get up for half the teams in the Prem. He aint going to be fired up for fucking Burton away is he? Spineless cunt.

Bit harsh, he's just got a different view on a footballer than you.

When you say not as positive as last time, which time do you mean? We didn't have any of those players last time in the championship, didn't have Townsend at the start of last season and if you don't know who are signings are this time, I can't believe you knew anythiing about Gini last summer. Do you mean you're not as positive as you were when we played Spurs? A few days after relegation was confirmed.

I really don't understand you. You kept calling for Ferguson to start despite having nowt more than gut instinct to base that on, now you're not excited about the new players for the Championship despite seeing nowt of them.

You said that you got excited about Cabaye because everyone else did and now, when everyone's telling you that Ritchie is going to be mint in the Championship, you're not taking the same insight on board?

Can you not see why everyone thinks you're a cunt?

Can you not see why everyone thinks you're a contrarian?

I like Ferguson because he put in a few good early appearances and I didn't like no end product Jonas.

I like Cabaye as soon as I saw him play his first game.

Ritchie is a downgrade on Townsend, doesn't seem to take on full backs and isn't pacey (quotes on here).

I'm a bit negative because of the players we've lost, the problems our main strike force had last year and knowing little about most of the new signings or what our first 11 is.

I'm always positive on a match day though.

:)

When you say not as positive as last time, which time do you mean? We didn't have any of those players last time in the championship, didn't have Townsend at the start of last season and if you don't know who are signings are this time, I can't believe you knew anythiing about Gini last summer. Do you mean you're not as positive as you were when we played Spurs? A few days after relegation was confirmed.

Last time in the championship when my "contrarian" view (I like to call it "correct"), was that we would get promoted.

I like Ferguson because he put in a few good early appearances and I didn't like no end product Jonas.

Ritchie is a downgrade on Townsend, doesn't seem to take on full backs and isn't pacey (quotes on here).

I'm a bit negative because of the players we've lost, the problems our main strike force had last year and knowing little about most of the new signings or what our first 11 is.

Apart from Townsend, who are you gutted we have lost?

But by your own admission you don't know anything about the Championship. How can you possibly have an informed opinion about a subject that, by your own admission, you aren't informed on?

Apart from Townsend, who are you gutted we have lost?

Gutted is a strong word. Townsend, Sisokko and Gini could all be creative and would no doubt run riot in this league. Tiote was looking very good under Rafa. Add to that my striker concerns along with everyone saying its a very tough league now, and unsure of the new signings, then it's quite understandable to be unsure.

Gutted is a strong word. Townsend, Sisokko and Gini could all be creative and would no doubt run riot in this league. Tiote was looking very good under Rafa. Add to that my striker concerns along with everyone saying its a very tough league now, and unsure of the new signings, then it's quite understandable to be unsure.

Tiote hasn't gone.

Ok, I'm trying to think of a way to sooth your concerns.

In the following the lower number the better.

Aguero is a 2

Wijnaldum is a 7

Janmaat is a player who wouldn't look out of place in a top half of the Prem side, so lets give him a value of 8

Townsend is a mid-table Premier League player. So lets arbitrarily give him a value of 10.

Ritchie is a bottom half/ mid-table player so lets give him a value of 13

Gayle is bottom half again so 16

etc. etc.

We've a team of 13-19s with an 8 or two in a league made up mostly of 20s and below. We've comfortably the best squad in the league. Who might not be blowing your skirt up, in the context of this season are actually very good acquisitions.

Plus we've got Rafa.

I am gutted Townsend went like, but if he thinks Palace is a better prospect then fair play to him good luck. If he cant wait a season or even until Jan to see where we are then, well, enjoy being Pardoood.

As for Sissoko & Gini I just dont share your optimism that they would have run riot in the Championship. Its a league that requires grafters if you ask me. Especially Mr MOTD Sissoko. Fuck me he can get right fucked.