Fulham vs Newcastle at Craven Cottage

Andrew

Prediction  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not confident at all this season. Maybe it's because I've paid little attentions to the new signing, maybe it's because I have little faith in our forwards, maybe it's because we looked amateurish on Saturday, maybe it's because I'm a big girls blouse.

maybe it's because you haven't got a fucking clue

Can we add a poll to this thread? My vote would be for big girls blouse.

How would people fancy every match thread having a poll with 2 questions...

1. NUFC to score (0,1, 2, 3, 4+)

2. NUFC to concede (0,1, 2, 3, 4+)

@@The Fish could keep a tally. 2 points available in each game, one for each correct prediction.

Closest to 92 points at the end of the season wins.... limited respect.

I've gone for 1-1. I think with the amount of players we've bought & talk of 4 more coming in - even under the greatest managers layers take time to gel.

How often have we scored 3 or more in London?

Deluded mags tbh

2-3 at Arsenal under Keegan, 1-3 at Arsenal under Robson, 2-3 at Fulham under Robson, 1-3 at Spurs under Robson, 2-3 at Spurs under Roeder, 1-4 at Spurs under Keegan, 0-3 at Palace under Pardew, 1-3 at West Ham under Pardew, 2-3 at Palace in the League Cup under Pardew. That's all I can remember off the top of my head tbh. Edited by Haydnator

I've gone for 1-1. I think with the amount of players we've bought & talk of 4 more coming in - even under the greatest managers layers take time to gel.

I think this is a good call especially since we never seem to do well at Craven Cottage.

Although on the basis that CT thinks we'll struggle this season I should confidently predict an easy win...

2-3 at Arsenal under Keegan, 1-3 at Arsenal under Robson, 2-3 at Fulham under Robson, 1-3 at Spurs under Robson, 2-3 at Spurs under Roeder, 1-4 at Spurs under Keegan, 0-3 at Palace under Pardew, 1-3 at West Ham under Pardew, 2-3 at Palace in the League Cup under Pardew. That's all I can remember off the top of my head tbh.

Never forget Shola.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a7-xsmCEdU