2016/2017 Predictions contest

Happy Face

Quelle surprise HF is up there. Bet the weeks he got the score right didn't get ballsed up

Ā 

Considering you fucked up getting your predictions into one poll and anorthernsoul fucked up making another one public (one where I got a point), I'm not sure how you think I managed owt like that?

Says the bloke with a dozen posts on the subject to my one. Ā You're second only to CT for moaning about your failure to get points. Ā 30 points went missing for half the people taking part when ANS mucked it up. Ā No-one else moaned.

Says the bloke with a dozen posts on the subject to my one. Ā You're second only to CT for moaning about your failure to get points. Ā 30 points went missing for half the people taking part when ANS mucked it up. Ā No-one else moaned.

You're getting royally WUM'd here like. :lol:

You're getting royally WUM'd here like. :lol:

You think?

Ā 

GQ is the one sabotaging his own predictions in a fit of pique. Sarcastic or not, he mentioned me by name in his latest whine so I thought it would be rude not to reply to that one.

Ā 

Ignored him quite quickly after correcting him and his moaning got more vague too.

:lol: :lol:

Ā 

Next we'll have Quiff trying to poke HF in the eye...

Ā 

More like he'd cum in HF's eye and try and convince him he's Jack Sparrow.

Ā 

I know there was a huge discussion on how the points were scored but I zoned out because it was unbearable, so can someone now explain it?

Is it 1 point for correct score, 1 point for correct result?

I think Fish has a spreadsheet where he records everyone's prediction in every game and he can apply any rules you like at any point in the season. Ā So at the end of the season if 1 point for each of goals scored/conceded gives a result we don't like (like Thompers winning) he can change it to add 3 points for exact scores and half points for being one off and extra points for getting the result right if not the score etc.

I think Fish has a spreadsheet where he records everyone's prediction in every game and he can apply any rules you like at any point in the season. Ā So at the end of the season if 1 point for each of goals scored/conceded gives a result we don't like (like Thompers winning) he can change it to add 3 points for exact scores and half points for being one off and extra points for getting the result right if not the score etc.

Ā 

:lol: