The Fish

Anybody watch Argentinian football, is Lautaro Gianetti or German Conti any good? what kind of centre back are they?

You cheating at Football Manager again?

• 1 year later...
11 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Taken to hospital after being knocked out by a punch in a bar in Magaluf.

Poor from him, hes got to be stronger in that situation.

i met some lads i know there recently for a night out while i was away on holiday with my family - they were on a stag do. it actually wasn't quite as bad as i remember it being. 

50 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i met some lads i know there recently for a night out while i was away on holiday with my family - they were on a stag do. it actually wasn't quite as bad as i remember it being. 

Not a blag do?

it kind of was for me and my father in law. we didn't know the kid who was getting married, but parachuted into the stag do for a couple of hours, then thought it would be a good idea to meet the wives and kids for a family dinner afterwards. terrible idea.

• Haha 2

yeah. the drinking pace was absolutely savage too: 5 pints and 5 shots in a couple of hours - the shots just kept on coming, it was relentless and a really bad idea to think we could get away with that, then enjoy a civilised family meal afterwards. by that point i'd got the taste for it, though the two of us could barely speak we were so pissed, then i had the bright idea to suggest to the wives that my father in law and i return to magaluf after dinner, which went down exactly as you'd imagine. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...