NUFC v Huddersfield - 13 August @ 3pm

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can see Huddersfield being well up for this following our loss on Friday and our propensity to absolutely shit ourselves following a loss. Reckon Rafa will shuffle the deck, the directness and power of Diame was something we missed against Fulham and Galloway down the left hand side improves us immensely considering how shit Dummett looked. Obviously won't be much of an understanding between Galloway and Perez/Aarons/Ritchie yet but that's something that's potentially dangerous in the future.

There's always the chance that Sissoko plays :lol:

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like this is a sell out...got me thinking...

Man Utd set a second tier attendance record in 1974/75 with a home average of 48,389...... If things go well and we're playing half decent football this season there's a good chance we'll break that come next May. Of course we could also finish 18th and average 32k...

PLEASE tell me there is some way, some how, I can see this match without flying home.

There's got to be a way, I can't live with this un-televised life in the championship.

We might get promoted but that's a year away and life has an expiration date,   mine may be due before then.

Surely there's a stream somewhere, or a river, I don't care...........HELP ME.

So not even streamable? That's a blow but I guess we'll have to get used to it.

Is it on the radio?

If you have to see it there's an app called periscope I've been following all the Guns n Roses & AXL/DC shows using this & watched a couple of the pre season friendly. It's far from ideal it's basically somebody filming & streaming the game via there phone or tablet. Basically you download the app go on to the map for tomorrow's game zoom in on SJP around kick off time if there's any red dots click on them as they're live streaming there may be none or there might be a few as I said not ideal but it might do if you've got to watch. Hope this helps lads cheers Trooper ☺

So not even streamable? That's a blow but I guess we'll have to get used to it.

Is it on the radio?

Apparently it's on BBC Newcastle but if you're not in the region you have to subscribe to the club's media thing for £4 per month to listen (unless our resident techs know of a way around it?).

Beyond that you're relying on periscopes and the highlights :unsure:

Apparently it's on BBC Newcastle but if you're not in the region you have to subscribe to the club's media thing for £4 per month to listen (unless our resident techs know of a way around it?).

Beyond that you're relying on periscopes and the highlights :unsure:

I'm in the region, so that works. Thanks!

I'll likely be desperate enough to try it tomorrow.  What really perplexes me though, is why someone would hold their phone up to the match for 90 mins instead of just watching it?