NUFC v Huddersfield - 13 August @ 3pm

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just signed up for nufcTV which has the radio stream.  Seems like that's all we're going to be getting for a lot of this season.

This will be an interesting game, I didn't see their game vs Brentford but it certainly seems Wagner is having a very positive effect on the Huddersfield players, obviously a Dortmund man he's from the same school of thought as Klopp (who wanted him as No2 at Liverpool), so whilst they've already got decent talent in Wells, apparently Joe Lolley has come on quite a bit too - pacey right winger anyone? Also Hefele is supposed to be a beast of a centre half but wait and see.

We should beat them & I'd expect Gayle's pace to be important as I think we'll be playing on the break, looking to exploit a supposedly high line, I can't see them being scared of us & we'll need to be patient I imagine. I'd also like to think they crumble in front of the crowd but that rarely ever happens. 

No ones really interested in that shite anyway, pints and now they've got flags. Gonna have a look along if I can :up:

(2-1 btw)

Huddersfield have come on massively tbh - I think they'll be a strong team this year. 

I still think we'll take the 3 points but it'll be narrow.