Ineffectual Cocksnot Gargling Fuckpigs V Cheltenham - EFL Cup 2016/17 - 2nd Round / 23 August

Anorthernsoul

Make a Prediction  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The inevitable post match argument with CT has begun, it seems.

I didn't see any of it so have little to contribute, but I do recall the radio commentators (I know..!) giving Gamez a hard time in the first 20 mins or so. Saying he looked unconvincing. I guess he must have improved as the match went on?

It sounded dire for the first half an hour or so.

There's going to be little post match argument this season as I'm going to actually "see" very few games. Forming an opinion off the clowns on radio is pointless.

It was really dire in the first half and it's fair to say I was distracted with the bairn, the knob behind me and my attempts at Periscope. How anyone can do that for a full match :lol:

I really only started man watching Jesus in the last 20 and DK chose the right word. He looked very composed and a class above. He also seemed very vocal, organising those around him.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fair enough but it's not like they're any better, objectively, than a team like Watford, or West Brom, or Swansea in the Prem, is it? Yes our team is weaker than it was at PL level, but I suspect by the end of this season it'll be better than the one we went down with.

Yeah it'll be a better team, with poorer individuals. I just mean that Brighton (and the next 4 or 5 fixtures) will be tough and I had hoped we would have had the new recruits settled by now. If our key players et a grip on the game we should win, but I wouldn't be shocked if Brighton come away with something.

Yeah it'll be a better team, with poorer individuals. I just mean that Brighton (and the next 4 or 5 fixtures) will be tough and I had hoped we would have had the new recruits settled by now. If our key players et a grip on the game we should win, but I wouldn't be shocked if Brighton come away with something.

Fair enough - I'm not saying I expect us to win in truth, I'm just not convinced that we should be concerned about playing anyone in this league. I'm aware of the pride before fall aspect of this but even so. I really don't think any team in this division should be able to withstand us if we get into gear.

There's going to be little post match argument this season as I'm going to actually "see" very few games. Forming an opinion off the clowns on radio is pointless.

It was really dire in the first half and it's fair to say I was distracted with the bairn, the knob behind me and my attempts at Periscope. How anyone can do that for a full match :lol:

I really only started man watching Jesus in the last 20 and DK chose the right word. He looked very composed and a class above. He also seemed very vocal, organising those around him.

Fair enough man, I'm not having a go - I enjoy your feuds with Fish as much as anyone.

Glad to hear Gamez improved as he went along - that's very encouraging.

That's an interesting take on what DK actually said. You've inferred from his post that he agrees with you that somehow Mitrovic was to blame. You criticised Mitrovic in your "post match analysis", calling him anonymous. What DK implied is that the 1st half was grim, but that was mostly down to the service and lack of dynamism from the team.

What I've taken away from your "post match analysis" is that you thought a team lacking in creativity could have had 5 or 6, you though that 15 minutes after a player was substituted he was anonymous, and you darted off at half time to fill your face :lol:

We were playing a dog shit team and I'm not sure what this "15 minutes after he was substituted" refers too??

I was quite excited by the starting line up and to see Mitro. Was a let down is all.

You need to be careful that you don't let this turn into a Ben Arfa'esque love in. A player should be a hero when he deserves it, not simply because he's tall, reckless and shouts at the crowd.

I haven't by any means written off at this level and hope he produces the goods going forward. (Same as I do for most of the team) (but not Colback. I detest Colback).

We were playing a dog shit team and I'm not sure what this "15 minutes after he was substituted" refers too??

I was quite excited by the starting line up and to see Mitro. Was a let down is all.

You need to be careful that you don't let this turn into a Ben Arfa'esque love in. A player should be a hero when he deserves it, not simply because he's tall, reckless and shouts at the crowd.

I haven't by any means written off at this level and hope he produces the goods going forward. (Same as I do for most of the team) (but not Colback. I detest Colback).

:spit: are you for fucking real?!

In the botanist paying nearly a fiver for pop (mocktails) so the bairn can snapchat them :(

:lol: Let me know if you still want those magic beans btw

Fair enough - I'm not saying I expect us to win in truth, I'm just not convinced that we should be concerned about playing anyone in this league. I'm aware of the pride before fall aspect of this but even so. I really don't think any team in this division should be able to withstand us if we get into gear.

At the minute I don't think we've impressed enough to say we shouldn't be concerned about any team.

I think if we can continue picking up wins our confidence will grow and we might get into that position where we can sweep teams aside but we certainly not there yet.

The mackems squeaked past the mighty Shrewsbury tonight courtesy of a goal from yet another loan player. What a bunch of fucking tramps they are :lol:

Hope we hammer Wolves, another club I can't stand.

Why's that? Out of interest? I've always felt sorry for Wolves fans. They were 'close' to promotion for about a decade, had about 3 years in the sun in the PL before the universe restored balance and relegated the fuck out of them. I expect they're in for another decade or mediocrity now.

I just remember them being cockends when I was younger, think it was around Karl Henry being there. To be fair he's probably the main reason for the dislike but it's stuck. The Brummy accent also bothers me so Wolves, Villa and Birmingham city can all whistle.

:lol: It doesn't take much for me to dislike a team to be fair. I'd never really thought of why I didn't like Wolves but now I do it's probably mostly to do with Henry. There were like 2 or 3 games where he was a right prick and he may have even got sent off for booting our lot up a height.

:lol: It doesn't take much for me to dislike a team to be fair. I'd never really thought of why I didn't like Wolves but now I do it's probably mostly to do with Henry. There were like 2 or 3 games where he was a right prick and he may have even got sent off for booting our lot up a height.

And he's a raging Tory