Ineffectual Cocksnot Gargling Fuckpigs V Cheltenham - EFL Cup 2016/17 - 2nd Round / 23 August

Anorthernsoul

Make a Prediction  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just like the Brexit vote. Tomorrow the top Google search query will be "What is the Toontastic prediction game?"

The current system is undemocratic and is ruled by a group of faceless elites who squander our input. We need to take our back control of our predictions!

Am I the only one who thinks this prediction thing is a load of bollocks and a complete waste of time? I mean what does it even prove? 

It's just fun, isn't it? Lots of people seem engaged. That said, we're running the risk of someone needing to use the 'This is why we can't have nice things' meme, presently.

Not sure why they think a non televised league cup game will result in a payday

FA Cup ticket money is split evenly between both home and away sides. I'm not sure if it's the same situation with the League Cup.

Think I might take the bairn tonight and see what Mitro looks like.

Tall bloke, used to be stocky but lost a bit of weight. Looks like a proper Serbian radgepacket but not the pretend type like in the movies. I reckon whilst at Partizan they taught him how to use a gun or two, get secrets out of captured Red Star players through torture etc. Looks like the kind of fellow who collects the eyeballs of the people he's shot to death just to flick them up & Shearer volley them towards the terrified family of the deceased. 

Saved you £20 ticket money, I'll take £10 commission & DM you my paypal. Cheers.

Tall bloke, used to be stocky but lost a bit of weight. Looks like a proper Serbian radgepacket but not the pretend type like in the movies. I reckon whilst at Partizan they taught him how to use a gun or two, get secrets out of captured Red Star players through torture etc. Looks like the kind of fellow who collects the eyeballs of the people he's shot to death just to flick them up & Shearer volley them towards the terrified family of the deceased. 

Saved you £20 ticket money, I'll take £10 commission & DM you my paypal. Cheers.

:lol: Definite potential as a minor character in the Pusher films like

:lol: