Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

Why the fuck do refs put up with that obnoxious little scouse cunt?

He books him and he blatantly tells him to fuck off as he walks away and that just brings a talking to?

Fucking cowardice.

Why the fuck do refs put up with that obnoxious little scouse cunt?

He books him and he blatantly tells him to fuck off as he walks away and that just brings a talking to?

Fucking cowardice.

Preaching to the converted here, like. :good:

I'd book the cunt as he walked out the tunnel and tell him that's his last warning. Gets away with murder.

... and he's no longer even a good player. For someone paid so much money surely he should have a better looking fake head of hair. Club and country need to move on.

Err...possibly yeah. Its what Ibrahimovich does and no fucker has been able to coach it out of him, whereas sometimes I get the feeling that playing off the cuff like Armstrong did yesterday is actively discouraged by academy coaches nowadays. Thats why it was surprising for me anyway. If he's got that in his locker Rafa is going to have to take a bit more notice tbh. This is why I dont really agree with "season long loans", if it was till January only and we needed a lift around then it would be ideal.

Forest  are 1-0 up againt villa.

Ended up 2-2, bad result for villa, the controlled most of that game, 60% possession, 26 shots to Forests 3 and got a 2-2 draw :lol:

Ended up 2-2, bad result for villa, the controlled most of that game, 60% possession, 26 shots to Forests 3 and got a 2-2 draw :lol:

Cunt of a ref also did everything in his power to give it to those bland cunts and all.

Fucking villa, so fucking beige.

Read this and thought "Aye, but how many were from miles out and/or off target".

Well, Whoscored says Villa had 8 shots on target, 6 of those came from inside the box :lol: They had 15 attempts from within the box!