Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

Well Huddersfield are getting every decision for them, and Newcastle the opposite.

So at least we've got that going for us. <_<

This match is complete and utter fucking dross in all. What a shite league this is. These two teams are the absolute epitome of aal fart and nee shite football.

I'm fucking sick of being told x are a good team before or after we play them - no they fucking aren't and it shows disrespect for the fans to come out with such shit.

Well Huddersfield are getting every decision for them, and Newcastle the opposite.

So at least we've got that going for us. <_<

:lol: Aye I fucking hate watching them and Brighton, you know for a fact half the shite they get awarded we'd never get.

I'm fucking sick of being told x are a good team before or after we play them - no they fucking aren't and it shows disrespect for the fans to come out with such shit.

:lol: Aye they're utter shite. The fact they're like 30 goals behind us on goal difference shows that, refereeing has made a massive difference this season imo. They've been gifted pens in almost every game I've seen of them whereas we get denied stone wallers at least 1 match out of every 3.

The possession team have had fuck all possession and 1 shot.

:lol: Their goal was probably offside and the keeper didn't even bother to go for it as it gently rolled past him in all.

:lol: Their goal was probably offside and the keeper didn't even bother to go for it as it gently rolled past him in all.

On the plus side, Derby could easily get something out of this on the first-half performance.

On the plus side, Derby could easily get something out of this on the first-half performance.

You're forgetting that Derby are just like Hudds, they have 90% of the ball and don't bother to threaten the goal.

Just call me Raymond.

:lol: Aye San Benito's recent form is too good for you.

Just saw a replay of the goal, I'm sure you will all be buzzing to know he looked about 3 yards offside. Never mind eh.

Derby are never scoring here, mind. Plenty possession but toothless in the box. Huddersfield look very average as well. But looking good for 3 points. :jesuswept:

Aye Hudds will comfortably hold out for a win here. Derby have absolutely nothing about them. 

That Van La Parra bloke is incredibly shit, I remember thinking it when they played us as well.

Edited by Howay

They've still had ONE FUCKING SHOT and they're going to win it.

They've done this all season and commentators still wank off over them, most of their games were won by a 1 goal margin.