Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

A draw for Derby and I'll be feeling a fair bit more comfortable to be honest.

Are you watching this shit? Couldn't see Derby scoring if there were another 180 minutes on the clock

Huddersfield are just doing to Derby what we did to Huddersfield tbh. Just let them have the ball knowing they'll do fuck all with it then counter any chance you get, they have the added bonus of not having to worry about the ref giving a dodgy as fuck pen against them too.

Why does the commentator keep going on about how this will be celebrated wildly by Brighton fans? It doesn't really change a thing, they were up before this started.

:lol: Aye it would take an unmitigated disaster on their part for there to be any chance they'd not be up automatically.

:lol: Genuinely cheered that as much as our equalizer today. What a sad cunt.

:lol:  I'm defo more up for this than I was vs. Ipswich.

How bad is this commentator man?  Clearly supporting Huddersfield.

Can't stop mentioning the "lucky"  "deflected" goal, but couldn't even see the offside goal somehow.

Brilliant, Derby saving our arses there. Big thanks to manager no name, you're a legend. Good to see Huddersfield get 5 minutes from nowhere again but it didn't help, Huddersfield are absolute fucking shite like no way will they get promoted unless they nick our spot.

Can Bent not challenge for a ball up in the air without using his feet? :lol:

Aye, I'm fairly convinced at this point there is actually a Huddersfield bias, which I usually think is paranoid nonsense.  Maybe this season is finally getting to me...

Brilliant, Derby saving our arses there. Big thanks to manager no name, you're a legend. Good to see Huddersfield get 5 minutes from nowhere again but it didn't help, Huddersfield are absolute fucking shite like no way will they get promoted unless they nick our spot.

nzHyMHr.jpg

:lol:  I'm defo more up for this than I was vs. Ipswich.

How bad is this commentator man?  Clearly supporting Huddersfield.

Can't stop mentioning the "lucky"  "deflected" goal, but couldn't even see the offside goal somehow.

:lol: Aye the commentator was a bellend, talking about how Huddersfields style of play would suit the Premier League. What? Holding on against Derby County, aye that'll work a treat in a better league. Derby fully deserved something from that, honestly they deserved all 3 since Hudds goal was clearly offside, I still don't know what the linesman was looking at.