Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

Yup a massive amount of their wins have been by a single goal all season, the recent 95th and 96th minute game winners sum their season up the bullshit artists. This commentator is doing his best to keep up this image that Hudds are good. Saying the difference has been Fulham have put away their chances if and when they've come :lol: that makes it sound like it's been all Huddersfield and Fulham have scored 4 on the break, Fulham were the better side all first half and as per fucking usual Hudds are yet again passing it about doing fuck all 2nd half.

I must have missed all the Huddersfield chances when I went to the toilet.

RTG is an absolute delight to read ATM. :lol:

:lol: Aye it's fucking class. They're all in agreement that Fulham are utter quality, funny that thought it was a dreadful league and that's why the mags are going up.

Yup a massive amount of their wins have been by a single goal all season, the recent 95th and 96th minute game winners sum their season up the bullshit artists. This commentator is doing his best to keep up this image that Hudds are good. Saying the difference has been Fulham have put away their chances if and when they've come :lol: that makes it sound like it's been all Huddersfield and Fulham have scored 4 on the break, Fulham were the better side all first half and as per fucking usual Hudds are yet again passing it about doing fuck all 2nd half.

He's just said that at least Huddersfield could "win the second-half".  Talk about clutching at fucking straws. :lol:

I must have missed all the Huddersfield chances when I went to the toilet.

:lol: Does it count as a chance if the ball reaches the box but then the side turn around and pass it back? If so Huddersfield are mint.

:lol: Does it count as a chance if the ball reaches the box but then the side turn around and pass it back? If so Huddersfield are mint.

Huddersfield were promoted as champions in January on that basis.

He's just said that at least Huddersfield could "win the second-half". Talk about clutching at fucking straws. :lol:

Aye they need to get over it. They're a fucking dross side, the minute the 3rd went in it was game over, I doubt these have scored more than 3 in a game much this season.

It must be hard with the worst winger I've ever seen in my life (including Obertan) playing every week mind, honestly how does Van La Parra get paid to play football.

Huddersfield were promoted as champions in January on that basis.

:lol:

Mooy the best midfielder in the league has been his usual unreal self, these spectacular 5 yard passes he does take so much talent.

:lol: Aye it's fucking class. They're all in agreement that Fulham are utter quality, funny that thought it was a dreadful league and that's why the mags are going up.

Some are looking forward to some class aways next season. :lol:

"It hasn't quite been the same spectacle in the second half" funny that the half where Fulham have just sat off and let Huddersfield control is the boring one, maybe it's because Huddersfield are boring as fuck.

Pretty sure if Newcastle lose the next 3 they'll still be promoted.

Huddersfield stilll has 9 points available. So we need a win or 2 draws.

Fucking math :lol: and I was looking at Reading's points ... 2 it is with GD

Edited by Graing