Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

Spurs concede a sucker punch goal against the run of play after dominating for the last 15-20. Pleasure of a game of football to watch after some of the shite we've had to sit through this season. Reinforces how much of a gulf there is between us and where we want to be. Massive investment required in the summer

All the best @@adios & family :good:

Great semi final tbf, two good sides to say the least. Next season looks hard like :lol:

Cheers.

Sounds like I decided to skip a hell of a match.

Also worried about the gulf in class.  We can start fretting now about Rafa leaving/being past it in the current game now.

Cheers.

Sounds like I decided to skip a hell of a match.

Also worried about the gulf in class.  We can start fretting now about Rafa leaving/being past it in the current game now.

:lol: To be fair most of the league has a substantial gulf in class between them and Spurs/Chelsea. The fact that a team as abhorrent as SAFC are still only 12 points from safety shows the utter bilge at the bottom. There's also a good chance Hull wont have this manager who is getting results out of them and Swansea will lose their best player, so the survivor out of those two no marks will be a good shout for the drop anyway. 

I'm not willy waving about next season mind, we need a lot of investment to be properly competitive but I have faith in Rafa to keep us up. If Rafa goes we'll be in meltdown mode mind.

Edited by Howay

I'm pleased for Wenger here. I like the bloke

Same, the way their support is acting towards him is disgraceful. Arsenal fans are a bunch of fucking drama queens. The fans can moan but part of their relative struggles this season falls at their feet, the players and manager are getting abuse every single match from them now and it's turning poisonous with some of the players acting out a bit towards the fans (Bellarin mock applauding them).

It's always going to be hard to keep them in the top 4 with the money the other teams are investing, and they're not even just asking for that they want a title. I was saying the other day if the fans carry on like this they're going to have a hard job attracting a top manager, they'd know coming in the fans expect a title but the team is a fair distance from that at the minute so the pressure would be on from day 1 (I know any top job is like that but at least most places you'd be under that much pressure you'd have a better chance of getting the title).

I'd be more willing to see it from their perspective if our fan base didn't get absolute pelters for the way some booed Sir Bobby Robson, they've treat Wenger with far and away more disrespect than Sir Bobby ever got but of course the media are being somewhat light on the pack of cunts.

I hope he wins it, leaves and they disappear into mid-table obscurity.

If it means he stays, I hope they lose 10-0.

:lol: Aye it's a tough one, as I want him to do well but him doing well means them cunts win a cup. I definitely want them to tumble into mid table mediocrity after he leaves to show them how good he's been for them.

I hope he wins it, leaves and they disappear into mid-table obscurity.

If it means he stays, I hope they lose 10-0.

I don't know if I want him to stay as I don't like to see him taking the shit that he is. I'd like him to take a top job somewhere else and let them try to replace him

I don't know if I want him to stay as I don't like to see him taking the shit that he is. I'd like him to take a top job somewhere else and let them try to replace him

That would be ideal.  Can't fucking believe it's over 20 years since he took over there.

Rakitic and Messi have both scored a cracker each to put Barca 2-1 up in the classico and now Sergio Ramos has been sent off in typical style.

its the 22nd of his career according to the commentator :lol: hes been a top level defender since he was 18 and is now 31, how has he never learned?

its the 22nd of his career according to the commentator :lol: hes been a top level defender since he was 18 and is now 31, how has he never learned?

He has to be approaching a record of some kind, at least at the top tier of the sport. I mean, based on that 22, he's missed 66 games through suspension over the course of his career. Two seasons of being suspended pretty much.

Edited by Rayvin