Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

If he knows his mindset is wrong this is actually the braver decision imo.

You look at a couple of the lads who stepped up yesterday and you could see before they hit them they were going to fluff them.

Or he could grow a pair and step up and hit one.

If he was a CB I could understand it but he's paid to score goals and isn't mentally confident enough to have go from the penalty spot? He's only half a man.

It's one thing just sacking up and doing whatever it is for yourself, it's another making a decision that affects tens of thousands of people.

I do question why a striker hasn't done the necessary work for this to be second nature to him.

Just seems more like stupidity than cowardice.

3 hours ago, adios said:

If he knows his mindset is wrong this is actually the braver decision imo.

You look at a couple of the lads who stepped up yesterday and you could see before they hit them they were going to fluff them.

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

Or he could grow a pair and step up and hit one.

If he was a CB I could understand it but he's paid to score goals and isn't mentally confident enough to have go from the penalty spot? He's only half a man.

This.

If you are a striker then you should be able to take a penalty fs. :lol:

Speaking of which, according to Martin Tyler, Harry Kane was meant to take the penalty that Knockaert took and missed and then Watford went up the pitch and scored. :lol:

But that cunts just went and scored a hattrick against Leicester tonight and has now got the most goals in the division so.........

Liverpool have scored, considering boro are incapable of scoring I'd say thats that for anything remotely at stake on the final day.

City are playing well, scored a couple of cracking goals so far.

Definitely a red card and a sending off for Liverpool.

I also believe it was a penalty because the fouling continued inside the box.

I'd have liked to have seen how Liverpool would have coped if Middlesbrough did get the pen and scored, with Liverpool down to 10 men.

To be totally honest, I would have liked to have seen Arsenal sneak the champions league spot as well as go on to win the FA cup, just to show the Arsenal fans up for the way they've treated Wenger, who may not have won a great deal but has produced some thoroughly enjoyable football for them over the years.

I know many of their fans appreciate him but there was a growing number who think they were entitled to a better manager who will reap them huge rewards.

Let's see what happens if Wenger takes a back seat.