Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

I'd take a draw there. We need to be looking for 5 points from those three away games minimum. With hopefully the win coming against Huddersfield. May as well call it off if we beat Bristol then emerge from those theee games with at least a win and two draws.

Gayle out is a big blow obviously, but I feel like Mitro can do a job up there in his absence. In a way he actually offers something a bit different in the way he holds the ball up so well. I've noticed how unselfish he's been in his last few appearances as well.

I do think Reading beating Brighton would do us a massive favour at the weekend. We could go 4 clear of them (and remain 9 ahead of Reading w/ game in hand) heading into the match at the Falmer.

Edited by rogerbarton

Surely Huddersfield are going to drop away at some point, they're on one hell of a run. We've got to keep them at bay. That's starting to look like the biggest of all the fixtures we've got coming up.

They way they play, it's tough on the legs and they may struggle to maintain their form when key players are knackered/injured. 

If we play as we have been away from home; patient, stretching the play, exploiting gaps that appear when teams at chasing the ball, tight at the back etc. I'd fancy us to keep them out, not sure we'd score like, but with the big mad Serb, who knows?

this is quite an exciting season innit? just like last time we were relegated. the football hasn't always been pretty, but to be involved in a tight title race, with the danger still of being sucked back into the chasing pack is a lot more interesting than where we usually are at this stage of the season in the top flight. loads of games on tv compared to usual too

this is quite an exciting season innit? just like last time we were relegated. the football hasn't always been pretty, but to be involved in a tight title race, with the danger still of being sucked back into the chasing pack is a lot more interesting than where we usually are at this stage of the season in the top flight. loads of games on tv compared to usual too

Aye, it helps to be reminded that staying in the Premier League isn't the be all and end all. Making up numbers in that league shouldn't be considered the zenith of a club's existence. Not just talking about Sunderland, but for so many clubs they simply chase the money that comes from the Premier League's bumper tv deals.

it helps that we're at the business end of the table mind. imagine how shit this season is for villa fans. 

At least there's drama in their season, the ones I feel sorry for are the Ipswich fans. Year after year they remain midtable, never really in threat of relegation and never really challenging for anything either.

It's one of those rare times when no one paying any attention to the experience and knowledge of Newcastle fans about their own club and players paid off. If anyone on the Spurs scouting team had read this forum before signing him, he'd have gone for about £5m.

Edited by Rayvin