Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

Anichebe :lol:

Brilliant, it does absolutely fuck all to help them that. Couldn't even beat an appalling 10 men West Ham side at home. They should just pack in playing this season tbh.

Edited by Howay

Our match thread on there includes many 'shit league' comments and confidence rearing it's ugly head again. Also a kid saying the 'mags look mint and they're only second' is met with 'wanker' comments and scorn. They're fucking brilliant on that MB, mind. :lol:

I'm currently talking to mackems who won't have it that the refs have been biased against Newcastle in the championship this year.

"Why would it be in their interest?"

They say as if everything has been perfectly fair all your round. Can't wait till these cunts go down.

No thread for tomorrow's match yet?

Defo feels like it's time to go back to abusive match titles at this point.

Not sure I should start it, I've not got a great record. :(

Am I fuck doing it; I'm an awful jinx.

I think I need to give up predicting willy-waving 4+ goals too, as the form has gone to shite and now riots in Berkeley since I started that.

I'd completely forgotten. :lol:

As had I. :lol:  

A lot more confident Derby can get something from this match now, and I've no clue who their manager is.