Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

Aye, that's the same place I'm looking.

Are those channels likely to lead to a stream?  I'm hoping one of the bigger channels will get listed later on.

I guess I'm in the minority here but I'd love to see us get the title, so chuffed to see Brighton playing so poorly. The massive longshot of us winning the title is still on :lol:

Edited by Howay

I guess I'm in the minority here but I'd love to see us get the title, so chuffed to see Brighton playing so poorly. The massive longshot of us winning the title is still on :lol:

They've still got another 2 gamesto get 2 points they're just messing around they're at home next week probably want to take the title then. Edited by trooper

Fuck that I want this title and I'm telling you...... We're still fighting for it

Fuck that I want this title and I'm telling you...... We're still fighting for it

We can get to 94 points, we're still fighting for this title!

for fucks sake wyki