Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

Just looking at the PL table this year, West Brom are 8th on 44 points and are 14 points adrift of Everton in 7th. We should have no trouble next year given that this effectively means that there are about 12 teams in the division all just about shit enough to go down if they aren't careful. I remember being surprised at how well West Brom were doing earlier in the season, but it's now apparent that they're operating at their usual level, and that the division is just terrible.

Just looking at the PL table this year, West Brom are 8th on 44 points and are 14 points adrift of Everton in 7th. We should have no trouble next year given that this effectively means that there are about 12 teams in the division all just about shit enough to go down if they aren't careful. I remember being surprised at how well West Brom were doing earlier in the season, but it's now apparent that they're operating at their usual level, and that the division is just terrible.

C-akISTXcAEwKos.jpg

Last 10yrs, looks like the centre is bunching up.

but since 96 (when we moved to 20 in the league) it looks like the European teams are breaking away from the rest of the league.

C-al9TkXsAEIPvf.jpg

Just read that Seamus Coleman suffered the fracture of both the Tibia & Fibia and I can really feel for him as I have been down that road.

I had only been in Southern California for 7 months and was playing for the Long Beach Soccer Club against the San Pedro Jugoslavs'. One of their players was about to take a shot on goal and I slid in and nudged the ball away. Unfortunately my leg was where the ball had been and he couldn't prevent his kick and just about kicked my leg off. Not his fault but I ended up with a broken tibia & fibia, had surgery and had a steel pin inserted down the middle of the large bone. Was in a full leg cast for 9 months.

Taylor has now received his hard stance punishment and will sit out two whole matches.

I honestly don't see how that was so bad by fellaini. They both put their heads together. If anything it was augero who instigated it and then fell over like a tart when they butted their heads together. It's not like he's gone over and dropped a heed on him.

Agree about his haircut though - what does he think he looks like? :lol:

There will be after you tell them all that they should be supporting their local team.

Stockport are their other team apparently. Or maybe their Premier League club is their other club. I can't tell. 

To be honest a lot is lost in their accents.

I used to know someone from Oldham who was the same - supported Athletic and the Manc cunts.

Also knew someone from Altrincham who supported them and city.

I used to know someone from Oldham who was the same - supported Athletic and the Manc cunts.

Also knew someone from Altrincham who supported them and city.

To be fair, I suppose I "support" Blyth and Newcastle. 

Love how Moyes waited until they were almost certainly down before he started spouting optimistic guff :lol:

He's talking about next season.