Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

2 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

German manager, penalty shootout, something something something #content

The giant German defender nearly lost it for them.

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Tbf Huddersfield were third and rested their entire squad for the last few games in preparation for the play-offs

You're probably right. I was absolutely foaming earlier this season when we lost against Hull, god only knows how you'd feel after today's game.

10 minutes ago, Ant said:

Huddersfield, promoted with  -2 goal difference, and without scoring a single goal in the playoffs/winning from open play

They had a poor last couple of months of the season aswell mind, means nothing though as they were promoted and that's the way it goes.

Cannot understand why both managers set their teams up to limit the opportunities of their opponents. This is the biggest game of their season, it could be the biggest game of some players' careers. If they're going to lose, surely it's better to lose when trying to win? 

Do the Huddersfield have money behind them? How're they set up to strengthen in the window, because that team will go straight back down.

If Bournemouth can stick around, so can Huddersfield.

With the money being thrown about now, it's not really down to how big the club is, it's more a case of how the specific club operates in the premier league, in terms of buying in players that compliment the best that they have and who are willing to fight for the cause.

Like Eddie Howe at Bournemouth, it appears David Wagner has a similar type of attitude to everything in that vein.

It'll be interesting to see how it pans out, because we're looking at a lot of clubs in the premier league that are more or less sailing in the same boat, whilst the elites are barely seen in the distance.

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Wagner seems like a right precious tart so I hope Pulis does him over 2-0 with two set pieces at the start of the season so he can set a whinging precedent 

:lol: Aye he does. Boring as fuck team the stats Ant highlighted show how snore inducing they are. Hopefully it means one of the relegation spots is full for next season. 

Just now, Ant said:

Would've got it if he'd used his left hand I think 

Yeah I think so as well, looked like he got taken by suprise then panicked and used the wrong hand