Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

Someone is going to have to talk the Barcelona version of Noelie down off the ledge today.

Would've thought that would apply to you and Ant too ;)

So Brighton aren't wilting after all. Hughton is class.

:lol:

Imagine if we'd lost recently to Brighton and then 3-0 to forest the next game! Pretty sure that would be classed by some as something similar to wilting.

I'm pleased for them. I hope it's them rather than Huddersfield that come up with us automatically, mainly because i fancy it as an overnight away day mission next season

Brilliant win for Leicester, makes you wonder what the could have done in the league if they'd got shot of Ranieri earlier?

Brilliant win for Leicester, makes you wonder what the could have done in the league if they'd got shot of Ranieri earlier?

Imagine if they went on to win the competition AND were relegated.... not that either will happen like.

Jonathan Hogg being stretchered off with what looks like a pretty bad head/neck injury, his momentum carried him into his teammate and he had his head turned looking at the ball. Hope it's nowt serious for the lad like but doesn't look good.

Good goal by Bristol who have been the better side since I started watching this, Huddersfield's defence was like watching Bramble and Boumsong. 

Edited by Howay