Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

:lol: I didn't think it was possible, but Derby managed it. And we gave them their only fucking win of the season, didn't we? :lol: Fucking Allardyce.

Four of those 11 points were off us

WTF has happened to West Ham this season btw? They're in with a genuine shout of relegating themselves, have lost five on the trot, and I just checked their forum - they're in full on 'don't care if we go down, anything it takes to screw over the board' mode. To think this was supposed to be the season they stepped up :lol:

Why's that? Think I'd prefer West Ham personally.

I think Fish is holding out hope for us to buy Gylfi if they go down. Unless he just has a random burning hatred for Swansea.

I think Fish is holding out hope for us to buy Gylfi if they go down. Unless he just has a random burning hatred for Swansea.

:good:

Also, their fans were mostly bellends.

The risk with West Ham staying up is that they actually make good on their 'potential'. if they go down it'll take them out of contention for a few years, and it's not like Swansea will achieve much in that time. Lower half makeweights.

If West Ham get a competent manager, they could start occupying positions in and around West Brom.

Looks like Boro and the mackems are down which is fucking zipitty doo da for me. Palace going down with that monstrous cunt in charge would be a Brucie's bonus. If not then the horrible cunts at west ham will do nicely, instead.

fwiw I think it would benefit the Premier League if they relegate 6 or 7 teams this season.

:lol: There is a lot of dross.

I was talking to a mate about this the other week and I was wondering if the way the top clubs are hoarding talent and youth is lowering the quality of the lower sides. Chelsea for instance have won the Uefa youth cup a couple of times in the last few years, Manchester City's academy is so good they're drawing kids away from everyone including Manchester United, then those kids are stifled by current superstars that those teams are paying 30m+ for. Meanwhile everyone else has to play Gosling, Colback, Rodwell, etc in midfield. With changes in rules they've even been hoovering up some of the usual mid-table level English players like Delph. 

Maybe I'm chatting shit here but when you have sides like Chelsea with squads deep enough that they can afford to loan a lad as talented as Christensen out, then decide he's finally good enough to bring back in the summer but are still targeting to buy a player like Ben Gibson it must be detrimental. There's rumours of Gibson to Chelsea, so if he goes there he'd barely start and instead of a side like us having him and playing him every match we'll have someone likely not as good in the role. 

I'd love to see Palace go down (Allardyce).  Great to see them dragged back in as it seemed they had pulled away.

Just having a look at the league table and didn't realize how completely fucking shite Notts Forest were doing, in fact if it wasn't for that nightmarish display of refereeing that handed them a win over us they would be in the relegation zone (we'd have beaten them that day imo so they'd have 39 points and be a point behind Blackburn). No relevance really just sort of shows how much these incompetent refs can fuck teams over.

:lol: It was fucking hilarious that mind, giving it the big one that they won that and then acting like they just won it again after beating us which took one of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen. Quick switch from being miles better than us to acting like minnows.

They've got a good history but they've been out of the top flight nearly twenty years and have spent seasons in the third division in the meantime, I'm not sure what they are as a club but giving it big licks to the champions elect is a bit daft. 

I did enjoy beating them in December mind, @@JonTheMag was over from New York for it, he had a good sing in the ground and I had a good drink.

I recommend a double dose of your favourite anti-psychotic or benzo before bed.

Sure, you might not wake up, but if you do, you'll feel on top of the world.