Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

This is the kind of treatment that exists somewhere between homeopathic medicine and an old wives’ tale. However, some insist that soaking your feet in warm water before putting on a pair of cold, wet socks will help to increase your body’s circulation.

Apparently it is actually a thing. :lol:

How fucking old are you?

:lol: Nowt to do with my age it's all to do with the clip of that Swanson tip. Bringing back 1900's problems. I do always try and eat some steak or chicken if I'm mortal so the first part is probably right.

Edited by Howay

:lol: There is a lot of dross.

I was talking to a mate about this the other week and I was wondering if the way the top clubs are hoarding talent and youth is lowering the quality of the lower sides. Chelsea for instance have won the Uefa youth cup a couple of times in the last few years, Manchester City's academy is so good they're drawing kids away from everyone including Manchester United, then those kids are stifled by current superstars that those teams are paying 30m+ for. Meanwhile everyone else has to play Gosling, Colback, Rodwell, etc in midfield. With changes in rules they've even been hoovering up some of the usual mid-table level English players like Delph. 

Maybe I'm chatting shit here but when you have sides like Chelsea with squads deep enough that they can afford to loan a lad as talented as Christensen out, then decide he's finally good enough to bring back in the summer but are still targeting to buy a player like Ben Gibson it must be detrimental. There's rumours of Gibson to Chelsea, so if he goes there he'd barely start and instead of a side like us having him and playing him every match we'll have someone likely not as good in the role. 

Delac

Hector Christensen Kalas Rahman

Cuadrado Pasalic van Ginkel baker  B.Traore

Remy

Where would that side finish?

Could there be some kind of punishment for teams that buy young players and then farm them out? Maybe you're not allowed to loan out a player within a year of signing him? That might deter some young stars from joining Chelsea or City, can they afford to stall their career for a year? It's still fine for 16yr olds, but the 20yr olds breaking into Middlesbrough's first team might think twice?

Aye that's it like, it's a fairly strong side that and that's only from Chelsea ffs :lol: .
They've got to try and do something about it, I know they've tried doing stuff in the past but so far most of it seems to target clubs getting players on loan rather than loaning loads out. The worry is that they get so much TV revenue and most of that interest is down to sides like Chelsea etc the FA might be fine to just go along with it, the argument is though that if this is detrimental to the other sides in the league it'll surely get fairly boring to watch for some of the markets they target.

Aye that's it like, it's a fairly strong side that and that's only from Chelsea ffs :lol: .

They've got to try and do something about it, I know they've tried doing stuff in the past but so far most of it seems to target clubs getting players on loan rather than loaning loads out. The worry is that they get so much TV revenue and most of that interest is down to sides like Chelsea etc the FA might be fine to just go along with it, the argument is though that if this is detrimental to the other sides in the league it'll surely get fairly boring to watch for some of the markets they target.

Man City are buying up clubs across the planet to spread their brand and of course they'll use those as funnels of and incubators for young talent all over the world. So say FIFA crack down on Chelsea owning a billion players and loaning them all out, Man City are already ahead of the game because Venezuela City can sell a player to Beijing City, then they sell him on to to New York City and once the kid has made enough progress Man City buy him for buttons.

Man City are buying up clubs across the planet to spread their brand and of course they'll use those as funnels of and incubators for young talent all over the world. So say FIFA crack down on Chelsea owning a billion players and loaning them all out, Man City are already ahead of the game because Venezuela City can sell a player to Beijing City, then they sell him on to to New York City and once the kid has made enough progress Man City buy him for buttons.

I can't tell if this bit is a joke or not but fucking hell, those poor kids :lol: Escaping Venezuela, living on the impoverished outskirts of Beijing, undergoing untold racist prejudice in America and they end up in fucking Manchester.

Aye I mean I'm sure nerves about future regulations in the area probably is what's driving Man City's owners to do that. It's like the Lampard deal, everyone thought he was a New York player on loan to Man City but it turned out he was always a Man City player and then was transferred to New York City FC. Not much you can do about that unless you stop owners owning multiple clubs which is nigh on impossible as people would just start using holding companies etc, and honestly it's not like corrupt cunts like Uefa, FIFA, etc are going to really be that arsed about doing something like that and I'm not sure the FA have the jurisdiction to put that sort of rule into place.

This was always inevitable with the money in the game really, I still think there's a fairly good chance at one of those European super league things actually coming to fruition. 

I can't tell if this bit is a joke or not but fucking hell, those poor kids :lol: Escaping Venezuela, living on the impoverished outskirts of Beijing, undergoing untold racist prejudice in America and they end up in fucking Manchester.

:lol: :lol:

Then they'll fail some work permit test and be shunted out to some farming village in Belgium for three years.

It's genuinely not looking like Huddersfield have it in them to catch up. And Reading getting hammered just makes it all the better.

Norwich have had 38% possession  :lol:

Edited by Rayvin