Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

Absolute fucking bullet by Delph there :lol:

Aye agreed Forest have dominated this match tbh, it's a real shame we don't play more like Huddersfield.

Aye Rayvin, if we win today the Huddersfield heads will drop tbh. I never thought they were good enough to catch us anyway but I know some were.

Let's face, we're as good as up. We were anyway, really, Huddersfield and Reading losing makes it even more likely. The only thing now is whether it's us or Brighton as champions? Personally couldn't give a fuck having won it a few years ago but I get the feeling Rafa and the players will give a fuck.

Aye I want to win the league like. I know in the grand scheme of things it doesn't mean a great deal but Rafa and the players deserve it and it's always nice to win something.

I remember when the Manchester United team sheet was read out and you thought "Fuck me!", these days, despite having the likes of Ibrahimovic and Pogba in the side, the majority of their players get a :dunno: from me. Fellaini, Darmian, Lingard (sp?) Rojo... just nothing the players who once had that position.

Probably more to do with them currently underperforming as a team, rather than the individuals like.