Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

They'll spend their way out in January. There's plenty of other teams in and around them who won't have the financial clout that they do.

Although yes, after all their talk of champions league, this is enjoyable.

W D L

1  7  3

That's fucking tragic form for a team hoping to get back into the top flight at the first time of asking. If games finished on 80 minutes, they'd be on 16pts!

:lol:

I meant that if they're getting to the 80th minute of games in winning positions and then throwing them away, their issue is defending.

Well, I know what you're saying, but they're defending well for 90% of the game. They're not getting spanked, they're just switching off. I'd say their issue is game management and leadership.

Fair enough.

As another stat, from reading Villa Talk one guy just mentioned that they've won 4 games in 16 months, and haven't won away from home since August 2015. :lol: That's incredible.

EDIT - although I daresay we managed something similar.

Edited by Rayvin

I'm not shocked by how shit they're doing TBH, they got 20 points less than us and we were fucking dreadful.

They would have needed a mental overhaul to come even close to what we were then let alone trying to match what we are after our own overhaul. Instead they got Di Matteo and then about 5 strikers who they have to play out of position to get on the field. Joke of a club.

Man U and Stoke drawing... The old Man U are never coming back, are they?

The one that tried to buy the league for 26 years and failed? That old Man U? They've been back for a few years now, man! :good: