Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

I meant the ones that were actually successful :lol:

I'm not missing them incidentally, just marvelling at the fact that no matter how much they spend, they just can't make this work.

Makes Ferguson look even better by comparison.

Yeah not even Jose is getting away with intimidating officials these days...

Wenger has got himself into a similar position at Arsenal, i.e. "unsackable" with only half the success...but he hasn't partly cheated to win his trophies tbf...

If I were Wenger I wouldn't touch England with a barge pole unless I was given the kind of control over English football that Rafa's been given over Newcastle. I'd be happy if Wenger made changes to the coaching network, and made root and branches changes throughout the English footballing landscape. 

That won't happen though, so if I were him, I'd take a role at Arsenal that meant I could watch loads of football and still influence the clubs future.

England were so woeful and shambolic it was like watching Newcastle's many woeful performances last season.

If it hadn't been for Joe Hart there would have been no point, and the point wasn't deserved.

Edited by Noelie

I saw about 40 minutes football over the two games and it was 40 minutes too much.  Absolutely awful to watch and seeing Henderson wear the captains armband was embarrassing.

On a more positive note, Hayden played for the U21's in their 5-0 win over Bosnia.

Theo Walcott with three goals and two assists this season versus Andros Townsend with one goal and no assists?

Walcott with his 3 Premier League goals and two assists did nowt last night.Townsend with his one Premier League goal and no assists was far better last night.Would you chose Walcott over Townsend on last night's performances.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37637832 :lol:

Honestly what a fucking mess England are if that shitter is anywhere near the running to be the full time manager. Barely beating Malta and then hanging on to draw 0-0 with Slovenia and that orange mackem is bigging him up for the job :lol: . Surely the FA must be considering foreign candidates if Gareth fucking Southgate is the best English option they can muster up ffs.