Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

Aye the score remained that way, we're top two now. Think we'll really solidify an automatic spot in the run of games up to xmas as we play a lot of the lower sides in the league for a change.

Aye the score remained that way, we're top two now. Think we'll really solidify an automatic spot in the run of games up to xmas as we play a lot of the lower sides in the league for a change.

Agreed. Catching up on 2009/10 cumulative points total too.

Back then we had 27 points from 12 games, this time 25.

However, we were about to lose two in a row to Forest and Scunthorpe leaving us with 27 from 14. I should add we then won the next 7 in a row after that ;) 

Interesting, cheers for that rogerbarton. I didn't know we were so close to the tally from last time, it'll be a big ask to go and win the next 9 or so to keep up the pace matching it mind :lol:

You'll have to give me a little while longer not to see disaster around every corner. ;)

"A little while" in geological terms, to be clear. 

I see that Siem DeJong played for 90 minutes in a Europa league game the other day.

Despite his injuries etc, I always felt he was never utilized enough when he was healthy. When fit he's obviously a good player.