Utter fucking jizzbuckets v Reading

wykikitoon

Predict the score  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why have we struggled for leftbacks though? Why is it such a hard position to recruit for?

Do other teams have this problem or is it just us? It's actually beyond fucking stupid that we've not addressed this properly in what, 3 years?

Why have we struggled for leftbacks though? Why is it such a hard position to recruit for?

Do other teams have this problem or is it just us? It's actually beyond fucking stupid that we've not addressed this properly in what, 3 years?

Liverpool certainly have, Man Utd too. 

Jizzbuckets to scrape it 1-0, with Dummett ensuring the clean sheet with a goal line block with his left bollock, only for Jesus to be subbed on for him & then crucified for wasting a cross.

Edited by sammynb

I might be inclined to try playing Shelvey further forward with Colback/Tiote/Anita along with Hayden behind him.

This could work, Shelvey is not a defensive midfielder but I think if you put two midfielders behind him and take away a lot of his defensive duties you could get the most out of him

I wish we tried it in pre season

I want to think Shelvey is good, but apart from that very first game, his long range passing has been worse than tiote's and his short range just as bad unless he's doing a Batty side pass.

Enrique was great for us.

Colo and Enrique playing the ball out from the back in the championship were like the Harlem Globetrotters. We've got nothing like it now.

Shelvey is a fucking cunt. No two ways about it. Have a look at his face when he trots out onto the field, and again as he plods around the pitch avoiding putting in effort. I don't think we'll ever find out if he has any redeeming qualities as a footballer because he doesn't care enough to try.