Utter fucking jizzbuckets v Reading

wykikitoon

Predict the score  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You must be on the wind up. We finally have a proven manager with world class pedigree who has just bought almost an entire new team and you want to sling him after two and a half games. He needs time. Can you not remember last season? He took over and his first few games were gash while he sussed out his best side then he took us an unbeaten run and almost to the brink or survival.

I'm not on the wind-up at all. Even if he picked his best possible team in the best possible formation every week we won't go up. Because the players in said team are both shit and spineless. We'll win games and probably win tonight but nothing I've seen makes me think this team is anywhere near a tilt for the title. Hope he proves me wrong but I think it'll go to tits up. These aren't getting promoted. Look at them man

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not on the wind-up at all. Even if he picked his best possible team in the best possible formation every week we won't go up. Because the players in said team are both shit and spineless. We'll win games and probably win tonight but nothing I've seen makes me think this team is anywhere near a tilt for the title. Hope he proves me wrong but I think it'll go to tits up. These aren't getting promoted. Look at them man

I wish I could. I can't even get a link to some random streaming it off his phone.

Tbh, we were shit at Fulham, which is the only game I've seen so far but it's a bit early to be writing off the season. And the best manager we've had for a decade

I wish I could. I can't even get a link to some random streaming it off his phone.

Tbh, we were shit at Fulham, which is the only game I've seen so far but it's a bit early to be writing off the season. And the best manager we've had for a decade

I'm aware that it's not realistic to get rid but I'm seriously underwhelmed and almost certain that we aren't going up. This lot could go unbeaten for a month and I wouldn't trust them not to lose the following 6 games. Monumental fannies and not a winner amongst them Edited by TheGingerQuiff

very harsh, I hope the season proves you wrong.

These commentators are also hard to please, or their style is just a wingefest. Last game it was no-one was taking responsibility and chancing their arm at creativity - this game its "too many tricks and flicks"...