Utter fucking jizzbuckets v Reading

wykikitoon

Predict the score  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anita to rightback, where he's looked his most competent under rafa, will leave fewer gaps than Janmaat and should allow Ritchie to attack relatively unfettered which I'm fine with.

Gouffran I'm fine with, hopefuly this will be his level but we don't know unless we play him. Aarons would be preferred personally but he is coming back from a knock and played at the weekend, depending how the game goes we'll likey see him at some point.

Another different central defensive lineup, Rafa is clearly unsure who his best options there are.

Also, we're playing wrong footed wingers which should mean we'll be looking to come inside and play rather than crossing to 2 small forwards, this is good.

I'm feeling positive :D

Also, I'll be at a rehearsal and have little to no way of following the match so we should improve over recent performances.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Lascelles from captain to dropped in , what, 3 weeks? Interesting team this one.

I'm assuming Janmatt's head has gone or something, dropped as a RB with Anita preferred. I like Anita as I've said loads here, hes had a good mentality in a team that seemed not to - but I'd never pick him OVER Janmaat. In rafa we trust and all that. 

Edited by scoobos

Wow, Lascelles from captain to dropped in , what, 3 weeks? Interesting team this one.

I'm assuming Janmatt's head has gone or something, dropped as a RB with Anita preferred. I like Anita as I've said loads here, hes had a good mentality in a team that seemed not to - but I'd never pick him OVER Janmaat. In rafa we trust and all that. 

Benitez has always favoured rotation, don't let your lower leg fly off like that.

3 matches in a week and a half is a lot when most of the top division/premier league player are used to having played 1 match by this stage, we have depth of the squad that is being tried out and tested.

yeah I get it, but it takes real balls to do this - like Gingerminge said - it could really backfire. 4 new signings all at once too - will take them a while to settle.

Still feel we could smash Reading though - and the confidence is all these fickle fucks need imo.

Edited by scoobos