Bristol City vs Paul's pod of fucking penes

TheGingerQuiff

Predict The Score  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes that is the plural, the collective noun I wasn't sure of so guessed. @@Meenzer may or may not know?

Team news: Dunno. Anita to play somewhere else probably. In goal? 

Stream news: 95.4FM

Colour scheme news: Black and white

Siem news: Fucked still mate

Can we win away from home? 

NUFC To Score
0 - Kevin Carr's Gloves
1 - ewerk, The Fish, PaddockLad, MiddleAgeCool, Holden McGroin, TheGingerQuiff, ChezGiven, barnabox, gpirlo68
2 - Rayvin, scotty84, Happy Face, wykikitoon, StoneColdStephenIreland, ToonMarshy, Dr Gloom, strawb, McFaul , David Kelly, Howay, acrossthepond, @yourservice, trophyshy, Ant, Kitman, Dougle
3 - Andrew, Jintsay
4+ - 

NUFC To Concede
0 - wykikitoon, StoneColdStephenIreland, strawb, Kevin Carr's Gloves, MiddleAgeCool, Ant, Dougle
1 - scotty84, Happy Face, Andrew, The Fish, PaddockLad, Dr Gloom, McFaul , Holden McGroin, David Kelly, Howay, TheGingerQuiff, trophyshy, Kitman, Jintsay, ChezGiven, gpirlo68
2 - Rayvin, ewerk, ToonMarshy, acrossthepond, @yourservice
3 - barnabox
4+ - 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Not as confident with this one. Really unsure. If they go for the win, I think we'll do them. If they defend well and are organised more than aggressive, I think we'll find it unnerving, become desperate in our attempts to break through and could ultimately end up with a slim loss or draw.

Whoscored.com says 

Bristol.png

Their left back Joe Bryan has been receiving praise and Kodija is a decent forward at this level as well. Dunno if it benefits us that they favour their left flank as all of our good work comes down our right. It's a worry that they're apparently good on set pieces as we are categorically not. Stick with a winning team or shuffle the pack? I'd guess we'll drop Clark for Lascelles or Hanley. Hayden, Shelvey, Gayle and Ritchie will all surely keep their place, Rafa likes big Vurn, so I'd imagine he'll be in the squad somewhere?

We'll do these, but we don't seem to be able to avoid conceding before half time, 3-1 to us.

I think you've got the scores the wrong way round mate... Unless you're performing some CT style bet hedging here.

I think you've got the scores the wrong way round mate... Unless you're performing some CT style bet hedging here.

I did say "to us".

1-3 looks stupid and sounds stupid.

You're stupid

I'd take a point here, considering we still have Mitrovic to return and (hopefully) some new players coming in. I think the scoreline on Monday will have given them a bit of a lift like so it might carry us through to something here but I'd be happy with Gayle getting another one and a point, considering we haven't won away from home since Spurs last season.