Bristol City vs Paul's pod of fucking penes

TheGingerQuiff

Predict The Score  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's still got that knee injury from the end of last season.

Don't think he's up to much anyway personally, if we were giving another keeper a shot I'd rather give it to Darlow.

Never let us down which is more than can be said for the other 3 on the books

Stoke away when he just stood there for their goal, not coming off his line when Colo got sent off against Sunderland spring to mind.

Not sure what the Krul hate is about. Yes, he's had shaky moments (and increasingly in the previous couple of seasons), but he's played 160 games for us. No less than you'd expect! 

Elliot looked decidedly dodgy in his early days, but was excellent last season. Still not totally sold on Darlow, but he put in a decent shift at the back end of last season too. All of which means I'd have Sels fourth choice on what I've seen from him so far.

I'm still not sold on Darlow tbh, he's a bit of a flapper and punches pretty much anything struck at him. Krul is our best keeper imo but he has looked weaker in the last couple of seasons, he also played behind probably the weakest defences in his career over the same period mind.

Elliott did well during his run of games so I'd agree that he's probably 2nd best. Sels has looked fairly dodgy in the games I've seen him in, he of course hasn't had many but the quicker we can get Krul or Elliott back in nets the better.

Good stuff. Weve ground out an away win when we werent playing that well....2 shots on goal but one moment of quality was enough. I think we will get better so its great to bag the points early on

I'm still not sold on Darlow tbh, he's a bit of a flapper and punches pretty much anything struck at him. Krul is our best keeper imo but he has looked weaker in the last couple of seasons, he also played behind probably the weakest defences in his career over the same period mind.

Elliott did well during his run of games so I'd agree that he's probably 2nd best. Sels has looked fairly dodgy in the games I've seen him in, he of course hasn't had many but the quicker we can get Krul or Elliott back in nets the better.

Has someone paid you to say Krul is better than Elliot

Has someone paid you to say Krul is better than Elliot

I wish, I understand you hate Krul but he is better then Elliott. I don't think Krul is a particularly great keeper I also don't think he progressed like most hoped/thought he would but he's still better then Elliott and is a decent PL keeper. I'd happily take on upgrade on Krul but none of the other 3 we have are better.