Rotten Negligent Blundering Clampits V Brighton / Championship / 27th August / 5.30 KO

Anorthernsoul

Predict the Score  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got bad feelings about this one, Hughton will be wanting to show Ashley the mistake he made in firing him when he was doing a decent job and had got us promoted.

Plus Brighton have been on the verge of Premier League status for a while indicating they are no pushover.

And if Gayle & Mitro are both out it doesn't bode well for our striking power.

infact, now Aaron's is crocked, keep the sulky twat until January. Why search for a good winger/midfield cover when we have a powerful French international on the books? (powerful if he can be assed).

infact, now Aaron's is crocked, keep the sulky twat until January. Why search for a good winger/midfield cover when we have a powerful French international on the books? (powerful if he can be assed).

Nope. 

Sissoko is a bad apple, and bad apples do this;

8.gif

Nope.

Sissoko is a bad apple, and bad apples do this;

8.gif

Aye, he's been a dick. But doesn't look like he's going anywhere and times running out. Might be worth getting something back from the wages we pay him ha.

Aye, he's been a dick. But doesn't look like he's going anywhere and times running out. Might be worth getting something back from the wages we pay him ha.

He can be Mitro's stress toy.

I still can't believe the way Chris Hughton was treated by the club, the team was on the up under him and after the remarkable performance to drag us straight back up he deserved at least a full season in the top flight. At least. He is a good manager and a true gent in football and those are few and far between these days.

I still can't believe the way Chris Hughton was treated by the club, the team was on the up under him and after the remarkable performance to drag us straight back up he deserved at least a full season in the top flight. At least. He is a good manager and a true gent in football and those are few and far between these days.

I was spitting feathers at the time. Appealing decision exacerbated by the fact he was replaced with Pardew

I think this is a very crucial game and will give some idea of how we are going to fare during this season. Brighton have been chasing a Premier League spot for quite some time and albeit it is very early in the season they are sitting second top. Add to that Hughton will be really looking for a win here at St. James'.

I think if we lose this one at home it will spell doom to our goal to go straight back up. We have to secure points from the better teams and not depend on points from lesser teams.

I think if we lose this one at home it will spell doom to our goal to go straight back up. We have to secure points from the better teams and not depend on points from lesser teams.

This. So much of this.

Last season the teams at the top of the Championship lost around 5 games all season. We can't afford to be walking away from games with nothing.

HF should make a graph on who should do it based on a five year projection on who has made the most polls in that period.

I could do so many graphs if ant gave me access to the toontastic database.

Who's the most prolific nightowl? Who gets fewest responses? Who cusses most etc. Sort of data set you dream about.

I could do so many graphs if ant gave me access to the toontastic database.

Who's the most prolific nightowl? Who gets fewest responses? Who cusses most etc. Sort of data set you dream about.

:lol: that sounds actually quite interesting!