Rotten Negligent Blundering Clampits V Brighton / Championship / 27th August / 5.30 KO

Anorthernsoul

Predict the Score  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good first half that, controlled the game and scored a canny goal. Couple of near chances as well, we are missing our forwards but this has been very positive so far against one of the higher rates championship sides.

I thought the championship was meant to be more physical with refs giving a bit more leniency, this ref seems to be fucking whistling for every touch.

Very soft red card there imo.

Edited by Howay

Aye the referee has been desperate. I love the annoyed face he pulls when he's showing a card.

Just as well we scored from that set piece though as we've not looked much like doing it again, for all the dominance.

We are prolific from set pieces :lol: I'm not too worried about the lack of threat over all this game since we are missing our forwards. Just chuffed we have dominated a game against one of the better sides from start to finish.