Rotten Negligent Blundering Clampits V Brighton / Championship / 27th August / 5.30 KO

Anorthernsoul

Predict the Score  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

About the second yellow card that resulted in a red; it was so late and he wasn't even close to the ball. I'd be furious if one of our players was on a yellow and did something like that.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What closed a 'keeper down? I'd be furious if they didn't

You're a bit of an odd one to pick a fight over something like this, but no part of legal closing down results in taking out a players exposed leg in mid air after the ball is well on its way.

Thought the second yellow was a tad harsh, but the ref had shown his hand in the first half with some absolute shockers. Yellow for Perez for that twat blocking his run? Then yellow for whoever it was who complained? 

This was, though, one of the best games I've seen in a long time. That 20 minute spell after the first goal was delicious. And we closed the game off really nicely. Remember I don't think we'll see too many games where Perez leads the line on his own.

• 2 weeks later...