Rotten Negligent Blundering Clampits V Brighton / Championship / 27th August / 5.30 KO

Anorthernsoul

Predict the Score  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think this is the game we're we create a lot of chances but don't score many - I also expect the defence to be a lot tighter than it has recently so I can't see us conceding.

A very tight 9-1

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea what a clampit is. I assumed the separation of the two syllables is where the meaning probably lies, but not a word I've ever encountered.

Clampett. It's a Hillbilly. It was the name of the family on the TV show the Beverley Hillbillies. I've heard it applied to hicks, half-wits and bamps.

Don't fancy our chances now.  Diame still looks lacking in fitness and Perez has looked pretty poor so far.  I wouldn't fancy having to use either of those two, Armstrong or Riviere to lead the line on Saturday.  Might want to show a bit more urgency in our striker search over the next 24 hrs.