Howay

He finally signed:
14203250_1345675765442666_37994070771049

Got lost in all the Sissoko news. Don't really know much about the bloke other then seeing a canny goal from him at the ACoN, hopefully he does well since Aarons is out for a while.

Sammy Ameobi has apparently went out on loan to Bolton until January, would have thought he'd have been okay in the Championship but in all honesty I'd forgotten that we still had him.

Edited by Howay

Sammy Ameobi has apparently went out on loan to Bolton until January, would have thought he'd have been okay in the Championship but in all honesty I'd forgotten that we still had him.

Reported.

He's canny quick.

A fair few quick players have been bought which is good, pace is something we've lacked. There's no substitute for speed, though meth is similar is some respects.

Where does he actually play?  I had assumed he was coming as a left winger but .com are listing him as a right winger.  So that leaves us with two to play on the right and still stuck with Gouffran on the left.  Hardly the balance we've been craving.

Where does he actually play? I had assumed he was coming as a left winger but .com are listing him as a right winger. So that leaves us with two to play on the right and still stuck with Gouffran on the left. Hardly the balance we've been craving.

Either wing as far as I know