Dead rabbits

Smooth Operator

Can't stop getting into trouble at work ever since they told me they couldn't make my detached duty permanant!

This time a lass I work with has had to take her Rabbit to the vets cos it gots something lodged in it's mouth. They may have to put it down if they can't remover it.

So we were in a team meeting and I asked if they were gonna kill her rabbit, seeing as she’s been on the phone to the vet twice that morning I figured she would have known by now. She took this in good humour.

Throughout my boring team meeting I was doodling as per usual and drew a sketch of a vet taking a pistol to the rabbit with the words RIP BUGS BUNNY above. I was very proud of my sketch and showed the girl concerned when we returned to our desks. She didn’t take this in good humour, to the extent she told me to “Fuck off you twat!”.

Charming!

Can't understand these daft shites who bother taking Rabbits and the like to the vets, the fucka's are ten a penny, just ring their scrawny necks.

Used to work with a lad who had two gerbils that apparently used to fight all the time and in the process suffer horrendous injuries, well at least that's what he said had happened to them but the same lad walked like he was chewing a toffee.

Never away from the vets with them, obviously more to the relationship than met the eye imo

Can't understand these daft shites who bother taking Rabbits and the like to the vets, the fucka's are ten a penny, just ring their scrawny necks.

Used to work with a lad who had two gerbils that apparently used to fight all the time and in the process suffer horrendous injuries, well at least that's what he said had happened to them but the same lad walked like he was chewing a toffee.

Never away from the vets with them, obviously more to the relationship than met the eye imo

83486[/snapback]

Bet the poor bastards had a thick crusty brown coating on them. :(

83486[/snapback]

Bet the poor bastards had a thick crusty brown coating on them. :o

83488[/snapback]

You tell me, It's you I'm talking about :(

83486[/snapback]

Bet the poor bastards had a thick crusty brown coating on them. :o

83488[/snapback]

You tell me, It's you I'm talking about :(

83489[/snapback]

That was my way of telling you without the rest of the forum finding out I like a bit of Richard Gere animal bum fun, you thick bastard!

I don't like secrets tbh

83497[/snapback]

OK, i've been fucking you lass for the last 4 months.

Happy now!?

83499[/snapback]

To fucking right, that makes you the father of the child she's expecting which in turn activates my get out clause.

:huh:

Good Luck, you'll fucking need it.

P.S that plank at the side of the bed is for strapping to your back, although by the sounds of it you probably already knew what it was for. :search:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I don't like secrets tbh

83497[/snapback]

OK, i've been fucking you lass for the last 4 months.

Happy now!?

83499[/snapback]

To fucking right, that makes you the father of the child she's expecting which in turn activates my get out clause.

:o

Good Luck, you'll fucking need it.

P.S that plank at the side of the bed is for strapping to your back, although by the sounds of it you probably already knew what it was for. :angry:

84082[/snapback]

Fucking hell, what are you two like. :search:

Reminds me of a lass at work whose rabbit had its head ripped off by the neighbours dog, how the hell do you not laugh at that when she is in tears telling the story!

As wacky said they are ten a penny, just get a new one, its not as if they do anything except make nesquick cereal shits all around the garden!

They reckon SMO's bird has had a few rabbits die on her, just not the furry kind.

pearlrabbit200x2008jq.jpg

Say's a lot for his performance in the bedroom :search:

84091[/snapback]

I'll have you know I'm a proper head board breaker! :huh:

:o

Was riding a lass last night, from Heaton, had a water bed, must be the only lass in Heaton with a water bed like. Said her bloke was a fetish freak and he like the sound of the waves it made as it reminded him of his childhood floating down the Tyne in his "Moses" basket!

They reckon SMO's bird has had a few rabbits die on her, just not the furry kind.

Say's a lot for his performance in the bedroom :o

84091[/snapback]

:angry:

Was riding a lass last night, from Heaton, had a water bed, must be the only lass in Heaton with a water bed like. Said her bloke was a fetish freak and he like the sound of the waves it made as it reminded him of his childhood floating down the Tyne in his "Moses" basket!

84212[/snapback]

If it's the same lass I'm thinking about she doesn't need a water bed to make the sound of waves in the scratcher :search:

Say's a lot for his performance in the bedroom :o

84091[/snapback]

:angry:

84212[/snapback]

If it's the same lass I'm thinking about she doesn't need a water bed to make the sound of waves in the scratcher :search:

84215[/snapback]

Aye, she prefers it in the back door to the front cos the front is like a hippo's yawn.

Say's a lot for his performance in the bedroom :angry:

84091[/snapback]

;)

84212[/snapback]

84215[/snapback]

Aye, she prefers it in the back door to the front cos the front is like a hippo's yawn.

84290[/snapback]

Obviously I've been there if the front entrance was a bit slack for you, water tight for me tbh :o

That remnds me, when your lass has the bairn is there any chance of slippig the Doctor a £20 spot to have a couple of extra stitches put in, just the last time i was doing her it felt like a well used bowling shoe without the insole. :bedhump:

Say's a lot for his performance in the bedroom :bedhump:

84091[/snapback]

I'll have you know I'm a proper head board breaker! :search:

84212[/snapback]

If it's the same lass I'm thinking about she doesn't need a water bed to make the sound of waves in the scratcher :o

84215[/snapback]

84290[/snapback]

Obviously I've been there if the front entrance was a bit slack for you, water tight for me tbh :angry:

That remnds me, when your lass has the bairn is there any chance of slippig the Doctor a £20 spot to have a couple of extra stitches put in, just the last time i was doing her it felt like a well used bowling shoe without the insole. ;)

84308[/snapback]

It's you thats been masturbating in the shoes at MegaBowl then is it? :huh:

Say's a lot for his performance in the bedroom ;)

84091[/snapback]

I'll have you know I'm a proper head board breaker! :search:

;)

84212[/snapback]

If it's the same lass I'm thinking about she doesn't need a water bed to make the sound of waves in the scratcher :o

84215[/snapback]

84290[/snapback]

Obviously I've been there if the front entrance was a bit slack for you, water tight for me tbh :angry:

That remnds me, when your lass has the bairn is there any chance of slippig the Doctor a £20 spot to have a couple of extra stitches put in, just the last time i was doing her it felt like a well used bowling shoe without the insole. :huh:

84308[/snapback]

It's you thats been masturbating in the shoes at MegaBowl then is it? :huh:

84311[/snapback]

They said spray the shoes when they come back :bedhump:

Say's a lot for his performance in the bedroom :angry:

84091[/snapback]

;)

84212[/snapback]

84215[/snapback]

84290[/snapback]

Obviously I've been there if the front entrance was a bit slack for you, water tight for me tbh :o

That remnds me, when your lass has the bairn is there any chance of slippig the Doctor a £20 spot to have a couple of extra stitches put in, just the last time i was doing her it felt like a well used bowling shoe without the insole. :bedhump:

84308[/snapback]

Well like you said, if i've been there first the stitches will have been rendered useless anyway.

Say's a lot for his performance in the bedroom :razz:

84091[/snapback]

I'll have you know I'm a proper head board breaker! :lol:

B)

84212[/snapback]

If it's the same lass I'm thinking about she doesn't need a water bed to make the sound of waves in the scratcher :unsure:

84215[/snapback]

84290[/snapback]

is it right your lass went to the doctors on returning from africa because her fanny hole had been stretched to the size of a wizards sleeve, the doc said "wot on earths happened here?" your lass replied "i got raped of an elephant" doc said "i was led to believe an elephants cock was long & thin" to which your lass replied "it was but the bastard poked me first!!!!"

lol ;)