Derby County v Necrotising Anal Fistula Lickers. 10 Sep. 5:30 K.O.

Monkeys Fist

Predict The Score  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Roll up roll up.
Get your predictions in.... once HF adds in a poll as I'm on my phone and can't suss it out :lol:

NUFC to Score
0 - StoneColdStephenIreland, TheGingerQuiff, Kitman, barnabox
1 - wykikitoon, Dr Gloom, Kevin Carr's Gloves, The Fish, strawb, Rayvin, Happy Face, @yourservice, Dougle, LooneyToony
2 - ewerk, Howay, trophyshy, zico martin, David Kelly, OTF, McFaul , Renton, MiddleAgeCool, ChezGiven, Jintsay, Ant, scoobos, ohhh_yeah
3 - Tom, Andrew, tooner, Monkeys Fist
4+ - Christmas Tree

NUFC to Concede
0 - wykikitoon, StoneColdStephenIreland, Tom, Kevin Carr's Gloves, The Fish, trophyshy, zico martin, Happy Face, OTF, McFaul , Jintsay, Monkeys Fist, Dougle, scoobos
1 - ewerk, Andrew, Howay, Dr Gloom, strawb, Rayvin, tooner, MiddleAgeCool, ChezGiven, Christmas Tree , Ant, LooneyToony, ohhh_yeah
2 - TheGingerQuiff, Kitman, David Kelly, Renton, barnabox
3 - @yourservice

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what our players think if anyone looks in here.

Between having to ask their manager what an anal fistula is (hey boss is that some weird gay love thing?) and/or turning their attention away from FIFA16, there is little chance they are reading this forum.

Went on a couple of their boards to see what they were expecting from the game, one was 10 pages of formations and the other seemed more like a general chat thread :dunno: