Derby County v Necrotising Anal Fistula Lickers. 10 Sep. 5:30 K.O.

Monkeys Fist

Predict The Score  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going along nicely, international break, usually a shit outcome follows. Hopefully Rafa breaks this typical NUFC scenario on account of him being very thorough and extremely competent at football management.

Apparently Derby are having a shit start mind - scored 1 goal and conceded 3. The latter is actually fairly ok for three games, but it sounds like they're having some serious bother up front.

Pearson's apparently got them organised at the back, but they're struggling to find the net at the other end. Seems to be a few Derby fans unhappy with Nigel Pearson's football and not entirely enamoured with his character off the pitch as well.

Looks like Hughes will miss the game thanks to getting a ball to the face earlier, whi8ch is fortunate for us because he's definitely a player who can control the play in this league. 

I was expecting a really tough game against one of this divisions top teams, but their nerves are giving me confidence. I'm not sure we'll score, but I'm now pretty confident that they won't.

Be interesting to see who Rafa picks; does he go for consistency and stick with Dummett at Left Back? Or does he start the game with defensive debuts for Lazaar and Yedlin? Up front will he go for the man in form and stick with Gayle, or does he start with Mitrovic?

1-0 for Newcastle I reckon.