QPR vs Jamaal's Jizz Junkies - Tues 13 Sep - 7.45pm Kick off

TheGingerQuiff

Predict The Score  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Expecting wholesale rotational changes. I expect us to go from strength to strength as the rest of the league fatigues with all these fixtures. Wish someone would twat 'uddersfield getting bored of being 2nd

NUFC to Score
0 - Holden McGroin, gpirlo68
1 - @yourservice, ewerk, Kevin Carr's Gloves, LooneyToony, OTF, MiddleAgeCool, StoneColdStephenIreland, The Fish, David Kelly, trophyshy, tooner, acrossthepond, jonasjuice, Dickie, Jintsay, Renton
2 - Happy Face, Monkeys Fist, zico martin, Dr Gloom, barnabox, Rayvin, wykikitoon, ToonMarshy, McFaul , Kitman, Tom, rogerbarton, Dougle, scoobos, ohhh_yeah
3 - Howay, strawb, Andrew, Ant, Christmas Tree , vimalraja
4+ - SpartaFC, TheGingerQuiff

NUFC to Concede
0 - Happy Face, strawb, ewerk, Kevin Carr's Gloves, Dr Gloom, OTF, MiddleAgeCool, StoneColdStephenIreland, wykikitoon, Tom, acrossthepond, Ant, SpartaFC, jonasjuice, Jintsay, TheGingerQuiff
1 - Howay, @yourservice, Andrew, Monkeys Fist, zico martin, barnabox, LooneyToony, Rayvin, McFaul , The Fish, David Kelly, trophyshy, Kitman, rogerbarton, tooner, Holden McGroin, Dougle, scoobos, Christmas Tree , Dickie, gpirlo68, vimalraja, Renton
2 - ToonMarshy, ohhh_yeah
Edited by TheGingerQuiff

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-1.  It's going to be difficult going from Derby and then down to London in a short space of time.  I'll be happy with a draw and keeping our unbeaten run going.  Mind you, the amount of options we have in the squad will give us a good chance to keep things fresh.

1-1.  It's going to be difficult going from Derby and then down to London in a short space of time.  I'll be happy with a draw and keeping our unbeaten run going.  Mind you, the amount of options we have in the squad will give us a good chance to keep things fresh.

Think with the games coming so quickly Rafa will rotate the squad for QPR and that's why we didn't see the likes of Hayden, Mitrovic, Atsu, Clark, Lazaar. 

Think with the games coming so quickly Rafa will rotate the squad for QPR and that's why we didn't see the likes of Hayden, Mitrovic, Atsu, Clark, Lazaar. 

Totally agree.  Although I think he would have held Murphy, Lazaar & Atsu back anyway after their international duty and I also think he won't be wanting to start the new signings straight away so that they get a chance to get used to the rest of the team.

Totally agree.  Although I think he would have held Murphy, Lazaar & Atsu back anyway after their international duty and I also think he won't be wanting to start the new signings straight away so that they get a chance to get used to the rest of the team.

To be honest I expect all of them to be used sparingly, more so than Yedlin. Murphy is a Mitrovic substitute, Lazaar may be too attacking for away days or home games against top teams, Atsu is surely an attacking substitute when we want to stretch games?

To be honest I expect all of them to be used sparingly, more so than Yedlin. Murphy is a Mitrovic substitute, Lazaar may be too attacking for away days or home games against top teams, Atsu is surely an attacking substitute when we want to stretch games?

Not sure about that.  I expect Murphy to be backup but I can't see any of the other three wanting to make the move here unless they were told there's a good chance they will play.  I expect Rafa to regularly change things so one way or another they should get plenty of game time.  Gouffran and Anita doing well at left wing and rightback might have changed his thinking a little bit, especially away from home where they a both probably going to offer more defensively than Atsu and Yedlin.  If Lazaar comes in and plays well though, you have to think he's going to easily take Dummett's place.

Not sure about that.  I expect Murphy to be backup but I can't see any of the other three wanting to make the move here unless they were told there's a good chance they will play.  I expect Rafa to regularly change things so one way or another they should get plenty of game time.  Gouffran and Anita doing well at left wing and rightback might have changed his thinking a little bit, especially away from home where they a both probably going to offer more defensively than Atsu and Yedlin.  If Lazaar comes in and plays well though, you have to think he's going to easily take Dummett's place.

I'm 50/50 on Lazaar, and I think Yedlin will usurp Anita as 1st choice RB, but I honestly don't expect Atsu to nail down a starting place. Especially if he's played on front of an attacking fullback like Yedlin.

I'm 50/50 on Lazaar, and I think Yedlin will usurp Anita as 1st choice RB, but I honestly don't expect Atsu to nail down a starting place. Especially if he's played on front of an attacking fullback like Yedlin.

If Lazaar isn't miles better than Dummett then he's a horrible signing.

With regards to Atsu, the wings is the position where we've got the least options.  Gouffran has surprised everyone the last few games but if that doesn't continue Atsu is the only real option.  But Rafa clearly is a fairly conservative manger so I don't think we're likely to see two attacking wingers and two attacking fullbacks away from home very often.