Colossal Collection of Cunterheads v Wolves - Sat 17 Sept @ 3pm

Happy Face

Predict the score  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a Henchmen to a crazed Bond villain.

Handy, because Shelvey looks like one and Mitrovic acts like one.

Edited by The Fish

Listen up you children of the Rafalution, I have in my possession the season ticket of one PaddockLad esq. Unfortunately, PL couldn't be with us tomorrow as he's in Australia shooting 'Crocodile Dundee IV - When Mick Dundee met Jocky Wilson'. However, the part timer who doesn't know his Rob McDonald from his Malcolm McDonald, has asked me to sell on his ticket to any trusting soul for £20, (£30 for Gemmill and £75 for CT). Anyone interested PM me ASAP and we'll arrange somewhere to exchange ticket and cash money and also somewhere to get the ST back after the game.

Yours faithfully,

HMHM.

Listen up you children of the Rafalution, I have in my possession the season ticket of one PaddockLad esq. Unfortunately, PL couldn't be with us tomorrow as he's in Australia shooting 'Crocodile Dundee IV - When Mick Dundee met Jocky Wilson'. However, the part timer who doesn't know his Rob McDonald from his Malcolm McDonald, has asked me to sell on his ticket to any trusting soul for £20, (£30 for Gemmill and £75 for CT). Anyone interested PM me ASAP and we'll arrange somewhere to exchange ticket and cash money and also somewhere to get the ST back after the game.

Yours faithfully,

HMHM.

Did one of them have a farm? :unsure:

Asked my mate there if he fancied it but no such luck, sorry lads.

For this one, I reckon they'll look at Huddersfield and try and emulate that; sit back, stop us from scoring and try to hit us on the break. We look a much better outfit since then like and should hopefully control the game against a side whose confidence is hopefully shot after Tuesday. Having said that, I'm expecting a tight game and will settle for a ground out 1-nowt. I'd prefer another hammering like but can't see it unless we score early doors and their heads drop.

Yeah, but that means entrusting my ST with some random from the twattersphere....fuck that for a game of soldiers...

Thought you sat with HMHM? Just get him to meet the lad at the turnstiles, take the ticket back off him when he goes through. Done.

Howay PL, think of the friendship you could help blossom, HMHM and some spotty 14yr old who wants to tell him about how Perez would be best used as a raumdeuter in a gegenpressing style because his FIFA17 stats have his Flair as 98. Or something.

Asked my mate there if he fancied it but no such luck, sorry lads.

For this one, I reckon they'll look at Huddersfield and try and emulate that; sit back, stop us from scoring and try to hit us on the break. We look a much better outfit since then like and should hopefully control the game against a side whose confidence is hopefully shot after Tuesday. Having said that, I'm expecting a tight game and will settle for a ground out 1-nowt. I'd prefer another hammering like but can't see it unless we score early doors and their heads drop.

The Wolves fans seem to be, to a man, expecting a shellacking. Seems like Zenga is rotating their squad too much, and they think their defence is suffering because of it. 

I'd take a 1-0, but I've an awful feeling that a combination of over-confidence on our part and a Cup Final feel on theirs will lead to them taking the lead and us only managing a 1-1 draw.

The Wolves fans seem to be, to a man, expecting a shellacking. Seems like Zenga is rotating their squad too much, and they think their defence is suffering because of it. 

I'd take a 1-0, but I've an awful feeling that a combination of over-confidence on our part and a Cup Final feel on theirs will lead to them taking the lead and us only managing a 1-1 draw.

Rotating the back four seems like a recipe for disaster; even in our rotation, 3/4 of our defence has been settled throughout this run. Sounds like this bloke is leaning heavily on the disco biscuits and I expect nothing less than a 7-0 belting now.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

Thought you sat with HMHM? Just get him to meet the lad at the turnstiles, take the ticket back off him when he goes through. Done.

Howay PL, think of the friendship you could help blossom, HMHM and some spotty 14yr old who wants to tell him about how Perez would be best used as a raumdeuter in a gegenpressing style because his FIFA17 stats have his Flair as 98. Or something.

:lol: no we're both in the same general area.pretty sure we're not the same turnstile though, which is where it becomes dodgy...

Rotating the back four seems like a recipe for disaster; even in our rotation, 3/4 of our defence has been settled throughout this run. Sounds like this bloke is leaning heavily on the disco biscuits and I expect nothing less than a 7-0 belting now.

Are you seriously questioning the mental state of a man who claims Wolves are regarded as the biggest English side in Italy?

Had no idea this bloke was such a frontier mentalist. I mean, he's Italian so all the ingredients are there but feeling a lot more confident about this now

Yeah it's very hard to be confident being a Newcastle fan of recent years.  Seems we're always waiting for the other shoe to drop.

NUFC to Score

0 - 

1 - Kevin Carr's Gloves, wykikitoon, Holden McGroin

2 - ewerk, Ant, ohhh_yeah, @yourservice, StoneColdStephenIreland, McFaul , Kitman, The Fish, ToonMarshy, Dickie

3 - tooner, Rayvin, Andrew, Howay, strawb, scoobos, Jintsay, SpartaFC, rogerbarton, zico martin, CraigCooper, David Kelly, Dougle, StraightEdgeWizard, Anorthernsoul

4+ - Happy Face, MiddleAgeCool, Dr Gloom, Tom, vimalraja, TheGingerQuiff

NUFC to Concede

0 - Happy Face, ewerk, tooner, Rayvin, ohhh_yeah, Howay, MiddleAgeCool, Dr Gloom, strawb, Kevin Carr's Gloves, scoobos, McFaul , Tom, Kitman, Jintsay, SpartaFC, wykikitoon, rogerbarton, The Fish, Dickie, Dougle, StraightEdgeWizard, Anorthernsoul, TheGingerQuiff

1 - Ant, Andrew, StoneColdStephenIreland, zico martin, CraigCooper, Holden McGroin, David Kelly, vimalraja

2 - @yourservice, ToonMarshy

3 - 

4+ - 

NEWCASTLE (4-2-3-1): Sels; Anita, Lascelles, Mbemba, Dummett; Hayden, Shelvey; Ritchie, Diame, Perez; Gayle.

Subs: Darlow (gk), Yedlin, Clark, Colback, Gouffran, Atsu, Mitrovic.

WOLVES (4-3-3): Ikeme; Doherty, Iorfa, Batth, Borthwick-Jackson; Oniangue, Edwards, Saiss; Costa, Bodvarsson, Teixeira.

Subs: Longergan (gk), Saville, Mason, Coady, Gladon, Hause, Cavaleiro.

About what was expected, bit of rotation among the forwards and he's kept the same two full backs that we've been winning with. Shame for the fans as we're wanting to get an idea of what Lazaar and Yedlin are like.

The only real surprise for me is Mitro dropping to the bench, it's either a fitness thing or Rafa thinks Gayle can exploit Wolves better as Mitro did a canny job leading the line against QPR.

Edited by Howay