Colossal Collection of Cunterheads v Wolves - Sat 17 Sept @ 3pm

Happy Face

Predict the score  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hardly saying Rafa Out or anything but what the fuck is he playing at.

I think the most worrying thing is we're not finding any consistency at all, 5 wins and 3 losses in 8 games shows that. Dummett playing all the time reminds me of Obertan in the early 11 game unbeaten run under Pardew, he must only be there because we keep winning games when really he's playing poorly. This was too negative today, sometimes you get caught out but it's pretty worrying that we battered a better team 6-0 4 days ago and now our lot seem like they'd struggle to tie their laces.

What I will say though is the players need to have a word with themselves, when things aren't going their way they're very quick to shirk responsibility but on Tuesday they were all queuing up for their goals, they have to put the work in.

Tell it like it is, St. James a fortress is bull-shit, for sure Benitez got it all wrong,  Anita the lightweight became a heavy, Dummett would be a great player somewhere else, rotation can be a violation,  had a feeling the bubble would burst, Gayle should be for sale, goal difference slashed, promotion is anybody's guess.

Tell it like it is, St. James a fortress is bull-shit, for sure Benitez got it all wrong,  Anita the lightweight became a heavy, Dummett would be a great player somewhere else, rotation can be a violation,  had a feeling the bubble would burst, Gayle should be for sale, goal difference slashed, promotion is anybody's guess.

How have you made it so far into life without topping yourself?

In the last week we've played three games, 2 wins and a loss 8 for 2 against and you, and several others, sound like you're about to cut your bloody wrists.

Benitez said: "I didn't expect to start the game as we started. We started the game making mistakes. The own goal was worse as it was when we had more control. "It gave them the opportunity to believe and keep working hard. "The second goal was the same. It was another mistake. "They were organised and worked hard. We were making the wrong decisions. Our football decisions were wrong and we put ourselves under pressure."