Rafa'd

The Fish

Rafa'd  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye he scored a few goals when we first got him and got in good positions, then Pardew told him enough was enough and you can't be attacking down the wings he needed to hang back and cover him man, then drilled it 5 days a week.

• 2 weeks later...

canny read about the preparation that goes into games now under benitez

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/inside-rafa-benitezs-bootroom-inside-11992495

Cheers mate I enjoyed reading that. I love anything that lifts the lid a bit on what they're doing behind the scenes, even if it does read a bit like a PR piece put out by the club. 

worth noting there was no opportunity to put out a similar puff piece about preparation or strategy when pardew was in charge though...

There were... and under McClaren.    I pulled Mark Douglas up for them on Twitter.  He would go on about the lessons learned and how we were sorting out the injury problems when we changed so much as a physio.

At least in this instance you can believe there's some substance to the changes that have been made.

Totally agree.

Mike Ashley has been so lucky with Hughton being a revelation in the relegation season and in particular Rafa coming in when he has.

If the bloke fell over he'd land with his dick in a Kardashian.