Pedlar of the Putrid Prick, Aficionados of the Foetid Fanny vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (Cup version)

The Fish

Predictions  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here's what I'd like to see on Tuesday.

It's a good time to start some non-starters

Darlow

Yedlin Hanley Clark Lazarr

Ritchie Haydon Diame Atsu

Murphy Mitrovic

Subs:

Sels

Gamez

Lascelles

Shelvey

Perez

It has to be Murphy or Mitrovic, Shirley

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NUFC to Score

0 - TheGingerQuiff

1 - Kevin Carr's Gloves, Dr Gloom

2 - The Fish, Holden McGroin, Happy Face, Rayvin, MiddleAgeCool, tooner, barnabox, Ant, Dougle, ToonMarshy, Anorthernsoul, ChezGiven

3 - Andrew, trophyshy, David Kelly, @yourservice, Monkeys Fist, McFaul , wykikitoon

4+ - ewerk, Howay, Christmas Tree , OTF, zico martin, StoneColdStephenIreland, Tom

NUFC to Concede

0 - The Fish, Kevin Carr's Gloves, ewerk, Happy Face, Rayvin, Howay, trophyshy, OTF, zico martin, Ant, wykikitoon, Dougle, Anorthernsoul, Tom

1 - Holden McGroin, TheGingerQuiff, Andrew, David Kelly, Dr Gloom, Christmas Tree , MiddleAgeCool, @yourservice, tooner, McFaul , barnabox, StoneColdStephenIreland, ChezGiven

2 - Monkeys Fist, ToonMarshy

3 - 

4+ - 

Quite like that really, though Ritchie could perhaps do with a rest but Rafa isn't shy of doing that when he thinks a player needs it so I guess not.

Yedlin and Lazaar at fullback is great, much more attacking than Anita and Dummet so hopefully we'll get at these in a way we didn't at the weekend.

Anita's ban has been upheld and he'll serve a 3 match suspension btw.

Quite like that really, though Ritchie could perhaps do with a rest but Rafa isn't shy of doing that when he thinks a player needs it so I guess not.

Yedlin and Lazaar at fullback is great, much more attacking than Anita and Dummet so hopefully we'll get at these in a way we didn't at the weekend.

Anita's ban has been upheld and he'll serve a 3 match suspension btw.

Aye I thought he would have rested Ritchie tonight.

To those at work - watch those tabs in your browser when on this forum! Boss is giving it - what's pedlar of the putrid prick? Could have been a lot worse if it was last week!

2-0 toon.

I was just thinking about that as I opened this thread as I have family visiting.  :lol:

The trick is to have 20 tabs open so you get about 2 letters of each title.

Lowes and Anderson really don't seem to get that it's up to them to be engaging and interesting to their audience when the games not that good do they? What a dour pair.