Pedlar of the Putrid Prick, Aficionados of the Foetid Fanny vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (Cup version)

The Fish

Predictions  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Gouffran is like C. Ronaldo now, Lowes and Anderson are still utter cunts, and Matt Ritchie is still quality. Had a feeling this would happen mind, Rafa is the type of manager that is very hard to beat twice in a short period as he normally makes the correct adjustments (I know the Wolves side is different but they'll have a similar game plan). 

Any sign of a Periscope yet?

I saw someone doing a facebook live thing but the muppets commentating on it slowed the thing so much it was unwatchable (plus the bloke was sat in a pretty shit spot for recording).

I saw someone doing a facebook live thing but the muppets commentating on it slowed the thing so much it was unwatchable (plus the bloke was sat in a pretty shit spot for recording).

https://twitter.com/NCP2102

This lad did a great job last time he did it but something seems to have gone amiss again tonight, unfortunately.

I can't get over how fucking bad these two commentators are, they regularly either just pack in saying what is going on or simply start referring to players as him meaning it's nigh on impossible to know what the fuck is going on.

Like just there they were talking about how good a cross by Yedlin was before eventually mentioning that the result of the cross was a good chance for Murphy, they never mentioned Murphy touching or getting near the cross while it was happening :lol: .

Edited by Howay