The Utter Beige v Colback's Used Nickleback Tampax Suckers

sammynb

Predictions  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won 6-0 last time Mitro started, we won 2-0 with Murphy starting up top. I think we are much better offensively with a big man up front, Gayle has done a good job but we create less chances when it's only him on his own. I'd love to be proven wrong and watch us win this at a canter but even if we do win I think it'll be a rare chance in a pretty dour game with Gayle up top alone.

Edited by Howay

We won 6-0 last time Mitro started, we won 2-0 with Murphy starting up top. I think we are much better offensively with a big man up front, Gayle has done a good job but we create less chances when it's only him on his own. I'd love to be proven wrong and watch us win this at a canter but even if we do win I think it'll be a rare chance in a pretty dour game with Gayle up top alone.

I agree with this, really shocked to see Gayle start. Its the exact game that we need Mitrovic

Got to win today after the results from the teams around us.

Looks like Villa are going with 3 at the back so it makes a kind of sense not to play a big man with 2 other defenders to mop any knock downs up.

Puts a lot of pressure on controlling the game and having midfield runners mind.

Ball into a dangerous area Yedlin. Pretty sloppy game so far, we've been the better side but haven't strung much together so very nice to get that goal.