The Utter Beige v Colback's Used Nickleback Tampax Suckers

sammynb

Predictions  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa gets a lot of the blame for this one imo, he made the same choices that were inept against Wolves and they were inept again today, then when we were losing momentum he made no fucking alterations until he took Gayloe off.

Fuming after that, completely threw that away in predictable fashion after all those missed sitters. Gayle, Diame, and Sels should be dropped for the next match.

Diame looks like a poor man's Sissoko (something I didn't think possible), and I can see why Gayle couldn't cut it in the Prem.

Still, a point away against a team who will presumably be one of our closest challengers isn't a bad result even if the nature of it is a bit annoying.

Would have taken the point before the match.  Not as gutted as expected with a point after that first half.

Diamé miss compilation worthy.  Hard to keep faith with Sels at this point.

If we had come away with 3 points it would not have been deserved,, and we were more than lucky to come away with 1.

Score was Aston Villa 2 - Newcastle 0. We didn't score a fucking goal and had chances galore.

Personally I fault Benitez. He was at fault for not making changes when he saw us going down hill.

Gayle was a an anonymous passenger and should have been yanked at half-time, he is NOT A NUMBER 9.

Benitez should have figured out by now what our best team is and play them, his rotation is not working.

I won't say the 2nd half was nail biting, I'll be criticized if I do, but I wouldn't have been at all surprised if we had lost as it was backs to the wall from the kick-off.

Edited by Noelie

Paul Dummett btw, did he complete a pass to a Newcastle player? He also got skinned about 8 times, one of the turns that beat him was so shit and slow I thought my stream had slowed down. If Lazaar isn't good enough to beat him out what on Earth did we buy him for? I know Dummett wasn't at fault for the goal really but it's still worth noting he is a massive liability.

Thought we completely bossed the first half but missed a couple of decent chances. They bossed the second and missed a couple of decent chances. Seems a decent and fair draw to me, away, at one of the better teams in the league.